Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Brew Weed Tea (W/ Pictures)Quick And Tasty

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by brewmaryjane, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Looks great, is there a way i could do this with vaporized weed also?

Thanks,

2. Being inside with this icestorm Ive decided to try this while reading after smoking a joint. I emptied 2 tea bag and cut up a about a joints worth and distributed it among the 2 emptied bags and then tide them up. I then heated up a small pot with butter and whole milk and threw the "tea bags in" and left them stirring occasionally for 10 minutes. Had a small pot with Chamomile heating up and then infused the 2 with honey.... just finished one cup on to another...

Taste delicious btw... Sweet with a slight taste of honey infused with bud and a dash of cream.

Let you know how i fell in a little when it kicks in....

3. This will be good for this freazing weather...Subbed

4. Not a fan of tea but would love to try it

5. Thought I'd give this a shot since I love a good cup of tea! :)

so I don't quite remember the times I did this at so I'll estimate:

8:20 - Wake up extremely hungover and dehydrated

8:40 -
    Weed tea bag is inserted and is steeping (I used 5% light cream and regular salted butter)

8:50 -
    Orange pekoe teabag is added for flavor (also added a little bit of honey)

9:00 -
    Began drinking, all I can say is that it is a delicious drink! slight aftertaste but nothing overly offensive, a sweet aroma of butter, Mary Jane, and Orange Pekoe.

9:20 - Finished drinking, already the liquid had helped the hangover, felt more awake and alert and my stomach felt 2x better.

9:30 - Wow... I feel great, like the brewmaster mentioned its not a very intense high, right now I just feel good, I feel like me! my headache is non existent, I feel amazing, but I'm not trippin or anything, its a wonderful experience, definitely a good hangover cure as well! I'll definitely be making some tea bags to put away for the future! But right now I need to jam on my guitar, its just a good feeling!
    Thanks for the Tutorial! +Rep! :hello:

6. Can you do this with soy milk instead of half and half? I have the "Silk" brand. Or was the milk just for the taste? I love tea. I'm thinking I should try this. Would you recommend using dank? Or mids?

Btw I think this would taste and feel great with Tazo's "Calm" tea. It has no caffeine and really relaxes you.

7. Well I used shwag and the taste was awful. I think if I had used some dank it would have tasted amazing. That was the worst part for me, it tasted like sin. (to me, everyone else loves it, maybe I did something different)

I think using a nice tasting tea to start with would really improve it and I love Tazo tea so I'd say give it a go.

I dunno about soy milk, at first I thought he said to add milk since it has fat in it but then what's the point of adding all that butter? I don't see why it wouldn't work tho.

8. The tea i brewed last night was awesome... It hit like 30-45min after I drank it and I felt goooooood. Tasted awesome too. And I slept like a baby, now feeling rejuvenated today.

What I did.
    I had a little bit of milk with a tablespoon of butter in a little saucepan and brought that to a boil and put the cannabis in and let it cook for like 10-15 minutes. As that was going I had water boiling with some Chamomile.

In the end I mixed it together with honey and enjoyed, ofcourse I left the "teabag" in the tea as i drank it... In the end it was incredibly simple and worked way better that I had thought.

9. How did you separate out the weed bits from the rest of the drink?

10. I made Custom tea bags and cooked it in the actual milk and put it in the tea it worked pretty damn good. It landed up tasting like an expresson style tea with honey. I dont know how to explain the taste but it came out delicious. I also had the cannabis tea bags in my cup when i was drinking the tea.

11. Custom tea bag? What do you mean by that?

Like deep frying a tea bag of weed in butter. Oh my god.....

12. Lol not even close.

13. I have a melitta 1:1 pod brewer, and last year I bought myself a pod maker, and empty pods so I could make my own coffee and tea pods. It would be perfect for this application.

I also tried it with a vanilla chai teabag - popped a large pinch of weed in with the contents of the teabag and sealed it up. Steeped out beautifully, no cannabutter but a nice dollop of half and half, wonderful.

14. I just made some. I'm trying SO hard not to puke. The butter made it taste really gross, or maybe it was the weed. I'll post again if I actually get high.

15. I think everyone might get slightly more bang for their buck with this if they decarbed the herbage first.

16. GREAT POST:hello::hello::hello:! the pics were fantastic (im a very visual person so that was great).

Thanks for taking the time to post this, I will defiantly share with my pot smoking pals.

Cant wait to try this! ive been wanting to try weed tea for a looong time now because i love tea:rolleyes:. But i never got around to it because i guess i was just fine smoking it - but this post gets me totally amped to try this out ASAP.

17. It KINDA worked for me. I didn't get high. Maybe a super mellow placebo high lol. BUT, around 1pm I had a massive headache. I took 2 pills and it didn't go away at all. I think I drank the tea around 5 and my headache did go away. I'm not sure if it was the tea, or the pills that might've kicked in very late. Your call.

18. Hey guys,
    I'm interested in doing this, but I reside with parents for now.
    How's the smell on brewing? I have all ingredients and am ready to initiate lift off ;)

19. Im so glad you enjoyed this unique recipe, your right, it is a very great hangover cure. Thanks for checking back in!

20. there is little to no smell, but the tea itself tastes and smells like weed, so dont let parents try any:)