breederschoice landrace sativas

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lilsmeezy, May 30, 2011.

1. Has anybody heard of them or have gotten seeds from them?

Just recently I've been on the search for good real haze and the only source I've found is tom hill in seedbay. The thing with tom hill haze is that its the fruitier Thai dominate haze which is great but I also want the more columbian dominate haze as a part of my stash. So I set out to find that columbian dominate haze and the best I cab find is ace seeds old timers haze which I can't find in stock anywhere. So I came across hhf and breederschoice who sells a pure haze and by the pictures you can tell is 100% sativa.

They offer a few different strains including old school strains that seemed to disappear after the influx of dutch genetics. They offer pure haze, a purple haze incross , black haze(3way hybrid of haze, columbian black and columbian gold), a columbian goldxhaze hybrid, columbian black, columbian punto rojo, panama red and Malawi gold. They also have pure indicas and hybrids such as a trainwreck ibl and a NLxhaze hybrid.

Several breeders like reeferman have strains called columbian gold that have flower times between 12 and 14 weeks which is super short for sativas.

The columbian genetics they offer at breederschoice have flower times of 18 to 26 weeks like true south American equatorial sativas should have.

2. I just want to state that I have nothing to do with breederschoice and I just ordered their gear last week for the first time. My only reason for broadcasting their genetics is to get the old landrace varieties into the hands of people like me and pokernaut(unsure about spelling) who refuse to settle for indicas or even hybrids for that matter. I just want people to know that columbian red(punto rojo and panama red are still available to anyone at reasonable prices unlike any worthwhile gear from reeferman like hoa bac for 112 euro for 10 flipping seeds. At that price you can get 100 columbian punto rojo seeds shipped for 110 euro worldwide and still save 2 euro.

3. #3 lilsmeezy, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    Before anyone orders any seeds from hhf and breederschoice I suggest going to their forum at breedbay and read about hhf and zamalito(main breeders of breederschoice) and their breeding ethics. They preach that selections of males in crosses is more detrimental to the f1s than the mother is because males don't express their genes in smokable form as females do.

They also speak out on breeders than do selections on seedlings based on vigour such as Neville. They are very knowledgeable and open with their practices.

They also claim the downfall of strains that were once good; are breeders inability to correctly choose males that pass on the traits that best represent said strain. So they take their best females and cross it to the most vigorous male with out knowing that the male they selected has a greater tenancy to pass down less potent genetics.