Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breathing Problems

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gamoray, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Hey, To start off with I was diagnosed with pneumonia back in December and decided to lay off weed for a while due to the intense breathing struggles I had. Fast forward to about a month and a half later, Every-time I smoke I would become aware of my breathing and my chest would get tight. I tried vaping as well but after I get high my breathing problem comes back. It ends up lasting a few days and goes away. I ended up going to a doctor and got my lungs x-rayed and it ended up being normal. So at this point I'am completely oblivious to what the problem is. At this point I've been to scared to smoke more than once a week because of the breathing problems I had back in December.

2. you might be better served consulting a health professional

• Like Like x 1
  3. I talked to my physician and he told me the xrays are fine so im just dumbfounded at the moment with it

4. Do you get short of breath any other time besides when smoking?

I have occasional shortness of breath and smoking aggravates it sometimes. ( durp a dur .no shit Sherlock)

Talk to a Dr.

Switch to edibles, they are great!

5. Get a second opinion if I were you. Maybe edibles are the way for you right now. Glad I got Prevnar 13 at my age!
    Are you art sea level or higher? I am at 4500 ft and Oxygen is thin but you get used to it.

6. To be honest when i run or play some sports im perfectly fun. Its just when im infront of my comp or tv i just get a werid feeling of not enough oxygen!

I actually should do some researched into that i moved recently so it could be the case!. Im gonna learn have to make edibles haha!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sometimes lung problems like pneumonia take a while to completely recover from. Did you have any trouble with SOB before you had the pneumonia? It sounds to me like the smoke is irritating your lungs and causing bronchospasms, it does that to me but I just ignored it as we all have our priorities, eh? If it's too uncomfortable switch to edibles or get an inhaler from your doc. I quit smoking a month or so back because of a different problem but my breathing has greatly improved since.

8. Nope never had a problem before. Ill prob lay off for a month or so and try to work off of edibles. Thanks everyone for your advice!

9. Hope you get it worked out bud. Stay high

• Like Like x 1