Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breathing Problems?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigdankkush, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Lately I've been having some pretty bad breathing problems. Idk if it's from pot (even tho this is the only thing I smoke) cus I barely smoke. Maybe 2-3 times a week at most. It is related to smoking or no? I don't smoke anything else.

2. could be the weather

3. maybe you need to breathe more

4. #4 utook2much2much, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    most likely what will happen is this feeling will go away and the more an more you smoke the more you fill you lungs with tar so lets say you begin smoking for the first time youll get that feeling and about a week later or so it will go away then you continue smoking for a year and then quit for two months youll be coughing shit up if your eating and drinking antioxidants and excersizing n shit but THEN if you start smoking again youll get that feeling again for a week or so

its your airways lining with tar if you stop and clear these airways THEN continue to smoke again you will get the feeling again it will go away

5. No one can really give you an answer without more details. How exactly are you having problems?