Breathing on your Plants...free CO2 generator

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Godemperor1767, Jan 1, 2013.

1. The title says it all. Was up last night stoned out of my gourd and started looking it up. Did you know our exhaled breath is about 4% CO2?
    Google it, I don't wanna post a dozen links.
    Yield increase for free. Better light usage, improved nutrient absorption...sounds like damn fine snake oil...but it's free.

Anyone have any experience with this. Anyone know anyone who has tried it? It would be nice to hear about it.

It sounded good to me, so I'm starting to spend about an hour just breathing on the girls when I kick the lights on, and I'm going to start spending as much time as possible in the growroom. (Like typing this while setting on an upturned pot, being blinded by the lights, blowing on the girls every few breaths.((Started with every breath and nearly passed out)) Starting a growlog soon, and doing to many different comparisons and test plants to keep it all organized already, so they all get sighed at and breath on together. No control group for this one. I'll post considerable pics, and keep a detail log, you guys can judge for yourselves, as I will.
    Sorry to the hardcore scientist. I'm more of a completely insane, way beyond crazy, type of mad scientist.

2. thats why people say talking to your plants makes them grow faster ;)

3. Possum had interesting experience (posted in his journal) while harvesting a vertical grow. Long story short they kept setting off the co2 alarms while harvesting. Funny shit.

4. Sound waves also affect nutrient uptake. Ultra low freq.(bird song) makes for super absorbtion/uptake and utilization of available nutrients

5. maybe you could attach a pipe to a gas mask and wear it when you go to sleep, that pipe would go into your grow room and then they would get the co2 lmao...

6. I spend as much time as possible in my work rooms for those very reasons... I also ferment beer and wine, keep my aquaponic tanks (fish do produce small amounts of CO2), toads and lizards in or near the rooms (tanked, natural pest control), and compost in my grow rooms, all of which release sizable quantities of CO2 when combined. :)

7. Anyone ever tested CO2 ppm before and after worktime?
    Nice BadKitty, I like to truly natural pest control. Packed head.

8. I had a 9 plant grow that was originally in my closet, but it got way to big so I had to put it in my room. I slept in there everyday and sometimes would wake up with a leaf in my mouth (plants so close to bed), not only did it help them out but the air in my room tasted fresher than in other rooms. Needless to say it produced sone dank bud

9. Now that sounds damned nice GanjaGremlin. I think I might have to set up a cot in the growroom so i can wake up with my girls.
    How much of a difference did it make to the plants? Obviously no control group, but could you see noticeable improvement? The air in the girls room does always smell so fresh and pure.

10. I've heard that whatever frequency insects buzz at also helps

11. I new a grower that when cloning would place clone/cup in a plastic bag and exhale his breath into the bag and seal it up....Not only gets co2 but raises the humidity....;)

12. There have been studies showing that the sound of a insects wings, particularly a bee's wings, were able to induce more prolific flowering, increasing yields. Haven't tried it but it makes good sense to me.
    Seems like a good idea colafarmer. Gets the clone off with a good kick.