Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breath?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yosh139, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Chew gum
    Breath mints

But I don't quite understand why your breath would smell like weed lol. Doesn't make sense :confused:

Quite odd indeed

2. What are they going to do?

3. [quote name='"Not Sure"']

What are they going to do?[/quote]

I dunno, but one thing could lead to another and I brought my pieces today...:eek:

4. ..yea, I hear that :bongin:

5. Either dank halitosis or he wanted you to smoke him out by breathing on you. Hahahaha

6. you have a plant growing inside you

7. #27 Yosh139, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    [quote name='"rync888"']Either dank halitosis or he wanted you to smoke him out by breathing on you. Hahahaha[/quote]

What is dank halitosis?

Edit: I just looked it up. I highly highly HIGHLY doubt I have that.

8. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']

Chew gum
    Breath mints

But I don't quite understand why your breath would smell like weed lol. Doesn't make sense :confused:

Quite odd indeed[/quote]

Yeah, it really surprised me too. I was so confused when he said it smells like bud cuz I haven't smoked in 4 days :confused: but I'm gonna use super mouth wash tonight to try and reduce it :D

9. As I tested my breath more, I strongly believe the smell is coming from my lungs, as I just started a T-break last Thursday. It's probably just decaying the nasty tars that stuck on my lungs and it just smells.. No harm done :smoke: