Breasts or Ass?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Streetsaint, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Ilikeasumbooty

2. I'll take both.

3. Cuz that defeats the point of the question.

[​IMG]

4. dat ass:hello:

Attached Files:

5. i can not vote for either i love them both

6. Gotta have that ass.

7. Looks like ass is dominating this poll....and I contributed to that.

8. yeah nice tight ass with a flat stomach maybe some abs poking, B's C's range but i don't mind that much...and i do my part with having a nice body myself. Ladies what do you like? ABS? big back? wide shoulders??

9. I'd have to agree with you lad, there is nothing like a nice tight hourglass. And my guess about ladys is you can have a nice body, but knowing what to do with is a whole different story. How do suppose good looking women get with those guys to where you like "Damn how did he manage to get a female like that" as you're droolin on yourself.

10. i love the whole body on a woman

so I love both the ass and tits

now difference is, I prefer a nice curvy booty and hips and don't really care what the tits are like. I love tits just really haven't seen too many i have not been attracted to

11. Titties got crushed.

12. Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass *In robot voice* Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass,Ass.

13. Definitely love both, it's a plus, if she has a great ass though and nice hips I'm fucking gone. :rolleyes:

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM6KuBUeAKc]ass n titties - YouTube[/ame]

15. depends on girl but ima go with ass...hittin it from behind, shiiiieeett

16. ass ass ass ass ass ;)

big back & big shoulders, fucking s e x y :D

17. I am an ass and leg man all the way! Oh nom nom nom.