Breast Cancer.

Discussion in 'General' started by 651, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I just got the news that my mother has breast cancer. I feel broken, and confused at the same time. I just don't want to loose her. She raised me, and has done everything for me. She's having surgery soon, and says everything will be alright. I fucking hope so! Any advice on how to stay positive at a time like this?

Fuck. :(

2. #2 CallMeWigga, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    My grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 14.
    The surgery was nothing compared to radiation and chemo.
    Just be strong, she WILL survive.

86% of people diagnosed with breast cancer survive. Do not worry, she will need YOU to be strong for her.

3. Have her smoke weed ..... It'll stop the cancer from spreading

4. She does, so thats good.

5. My mom was diagnosed in 2009, it was the worst thing I had to hear.

Best advice I can give is always be by her side whenever you can. Keep your family close and you can get through this.

6. Sorry to hear that man I've had many family members/friends diagnosed with various cancer:( Some survived, some didn't..it's a really hard thing to have to go through but it will make you a stronger person. I hope your mom gets through everything okay just always stay positive and cherish the time you have with your mother.

News like that is very eye opening and makes you appreciate the fragility of life and teaches you to not take anything or anyone for granted.

7. Not true. Itll help her with the pain and to regain her appetite, but it wont cure her. Theres so many stupid comments on this sight from people who think weed will cure everything.

8. very curable!!! dont worry so much, be happy :)

9. No truer words have ever been said. Seeing someone go through that changes you. My aunt has been cancer free for about two years now. Her hair is growing back.

Do not think about the past or the future, be and savor the present. Prepare yourself for the trails and tribulations.

10. My mom is a 3-time breast cancer survivor. She's the strongest woman I know. All you can do is be there for them. The pain and weakness brought on by chemotherapy and radiation is the toughest part, but you have to be strong for and with them. Always try your best to keep a smile on her face. Hold her hand whenever you can. Get her anything she needs. She will be okay! Good luck, ya'll are in my thoughts.<3

11. #11 CaliBudE, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

Not true. Itll help her with the pain and to regain her appetite, but it wont cure her. Theres so many stupid comments on this sight from people who think weed will cure everything.[/quote]

I said stop from spreading not cure ......

12. It wont stop it from spreading either.

13. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']

It wont stop it from spreading either.[/quote]

Then all those different sites I read it from are wrong then ?

14. I'm sorry to hear tht brother, all your loved ones are in my prayers . Keep your head up and stay strong man