Breakthrough Moment

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoopidshib420, Feb 15, 2013.

1. so like 20 mins ago I had the best conversation iv ever had with my parents (dad and stepmom) . ive been fighting with them for over three years about my pot usage and they tried everything a rich asshole parent can try in todays world. but today was the day that I made some REAL progress. stepmom said " we'll if you still don't think you have a problem, then why are we even trying all of this bullshit " she was like I guess your gonna do what your gonna do , but respect that we don't want it here and we won't bail you outta jail.

I seriously was brought to tears with happiness, like I had a real good cry of happiness about it. things are lookin up

2. Congrats but respect their rules. If you don't you could end up back at square one

3. Be happy for yourself bro I'm happy for you have a more personal relationship with your rent and hopefully they'll accept you for the smoker you are

4. thats great man im still going thru what you USED to

5. preciacte it. but yea dude as far as there concerned theyl never see evidence that I smoke again

6. You actually cried?

7. the man likes his weed :p

i wouldnt call them asshole parents, asshole parents, wouldnt give a shit about you

these people are housing and feeding you

but good for you man

peace

8. thanks man, like iv been fighting HARD for a very long time. its been a really important thing for me to gain my freedom.

but theyve done and said some real fucked up shit to me. like really fucked up if you knew you'd say they were assholes. I do agree that I must appreciate what they do FOR me tho