Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breaks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Wild Card, Feb 24, 2009.

1. So I've been smokin the cheeba for about 4 months every day up to three or four times a day which idunno if that qualifies me as a seasoned toker lol. Lately I havn't been feelin anything so I, along with a few friends, have decided to take a short break to get my tolerance down. This is the end of day one and I'm considering selling all of my shit and just buying a summer setup. I'm leaning towards an $80 clear Delta 9 beaker or an ILL piece or three stage bubbler. What do you think the break and what do you think I should get for a summer setup. I'll tell you that whatever I get needs to be relatively portable, concealable, looks, big bowl, comfortability... Money isn't really an issue but I don't want to go overboard and spend like $500 on a summer setup... Opinions?

2. What were you asking about the break? Haha kinda interrupted yourself :smoking:.

On the issue of a summer setup, just follow your heart. I would buy a bong, but hey, it depends. We don't know your preferences.

3. Haha yeah sorry. I'm askin if anyone on here has ever taken a break that was worth it or should I just cut back maybe?

4. I've been thinking about doing this myself lately. I smoke daily last time i took a break was years ago. A few friends and myself quit smoking the week before New Year's only for like a week, damn I felt like I was 15 again.

p.s. We really only made it to about day 5. Stoners.....

5. Yeah I think we will only be able to make it like two or three weeks if that.

6. Go to a headshop and find something that really appeals to you, break it in at the end of your break :smoke:

7. #7 peacetoker90, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    If you think your tolerance is too high then a good 2-3week tolerance break will make ganja almost magical for you again. I'd say go with the Delta 9 bong, but that bubbler sounds sweet.

8. Haha yeah I was planning on buying myself a sick piece of glass... My friend has a Delta 9 cylinder bong and I'm looking at a smaller beaker one with blue lettering. But that may be more than I need and be too bulky.

9. Ok so this break thing may not work out... I had a shitty ass day, and it's not getting better. I know that I'm gonna have a hard time falling asleep tonight without a bowl or two to my dome like I usually do. I think that if I had any of the good stuff I would be blazed right now. That is in fact the ONLY reason why I am not smoking right now to try and salvage my day.