breaking up with my gf

Discussion in 'General' started by babaloeey, Jul 3, 2011.

1. just sent her a text sayin its not working out

i recommend doing this if u wanna break up cuz its easy

2. or do it over the web which is easier too but i think u might get goaded into a video chat and that can be emotional

3. I lol'd

4. lets hear what she says back... hahah i bet that bitch is crying

5. That's pretty lame, dude... man up and talk to her in person if it was anything serious

6. Real men break up through technology.

7. you should break up with your next girlfriend using morse code

8. And your next one with smoke signals.

9. I broke up with my last girl through brail.

10. this is good

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuwU1m7N4qM]YouTube - ‪iDUMP4U file 03/10/10: Tabytha dumps Brandon‬‏[/ame]

11. Or learn how to talk like africans with those weird ass clicks, then leave her a voicemail and she'll just be like.. "The fuck is this?" She'll never know.

12. do an interpretive dance that ends with you fading into the shadows, then never talk to her again.

13. anyone who breaks up with their b/f or g/f then its like they one the special Olympics, u may come out a winner but tour still retarded !!! man up and tell her face to face. BE A FUCKING MAN

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4XO5rl6oWQ&feature=related]YouTube - ‪iDUMP4U file 10/13/10: Jacob dumps Nicole‬‏[/ame]

Oh my GOD! This one is so funny!!
    Bradley: "You constantly talk down on him."
    Girlfriend: "Is this one of his stupid jokes?"
    Bradley: "You're even controlling his finances!"
    Girlfriend: "Oh my god, did he pay for this!?"
    ...Girlfriend: "I have to train him!"

rofl!!!

15. Didn't see that one coming.. Oh wait, yes I did.
    Obvious troll op by the way, "retard".

16. #16 LT Lego Tokez, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    do it through body language, i mean.. thatd be fuckin hilarious to watch. (shakes head) (points to self) (breaks in half) <--- WTF DOOD.

17. wouldnt be that easy for me.

18. pretty lame lol but in high school one of my buddies dumped his girlfriend by changing his facebook status from in a relationship to single haha. she texted him saying what the fuck you asshole blah blah but he never talked to her again. kind of a dick move but i thought it was funny since she was a bitch

19. Simply elegant and effective..i like it.

20. This thread coming from a guy who solicited advice from a psy. majors perspective last night.. Can't tell if serious..