Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breaking up with girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lon3rSton3r, Aug 19, 2015.

1. About a month and a half ago i started seeing this chick from my college. Honestly all of what has happened did so without me doing anything, she liked me and was sending mad hints yo! So while in the middle of playing games i said "well i know you like me and all, if you like me just ask me out and some fucking how i ended up asking her out [​IMG]. Now that school is starting soon and i actually have to see her instead of just txt her i kinda don't really wanna go out with her. idk call it being scared or just not ready to be in a relationship but do any of you love guru stony bologny out there have any advice for this freshman? [​IMG]

2. Yea, talk to her an tell her how you feel and that you dont really want to go out with her. Seriously, wtf are you scared that will happen? You're in college, man up.

3. You asked her out and now you don't want to be with her? Why not? Pussy is all the same bro, when you get a nice piece you hold on to it. Getting your dick wet is easy come easy go, nothing to be proud of, nothing to chase after. Finding the right woman is like striking gold. Throw that away for some action and I guarantee you regret it.

4. I guess you guys are right. Honestly i sleep over it and i think i was just nervous to actually have to meet face to face kinda thing. Plus imma just be me and if she don't like that then too fucking bad. Now heres the ultimate question, if she makes me decide between weed and her, what do i do :D?

5. You find a girl that is wanting to change you fundamentally within a short time of beginning a relationship then drop her like a bad habit. There are plenty of women out there, find one that likes you for who you are and does not want to change you. You will be happier because you can be yourself and the relationship will be better as well.

6. I'm getting the vibe you haven't even banged this chick, you just text?

That's not a relationship bro [​IMG]

7. How true this is, If you have a girlfriend she has to accept you as you. The world is full of imperfect people, the ones that are happy with their partner have learned to get along with their partner's flaws instead of trying to change them into something they are not.

Everyone has seen the hen pecked guy that acts differently with their girlfriend than without them. This guy is miserable, don't be that guy.

8. Fuck man Gc has many deep fucking people! i love it. the jist of it is this, 1 we have only been txting, 2 she is still a virgin but is horny as fuck but gets mad if you push it a little. 3 i don't really like her she is the one who likes me and i just told my self i would lear to like her. I guess its the first time being in a relationship which i didn't start, kinda weird being on the other side.

9. Dude I have been there before and know exactly what you are saying. I bet you are like most guys, not wanting any hassle, especially first year in college. If you can talk her into giving you a hummer then you might be ok, well as long as you are not her first experience.

I can tell you that if I had things to do over I would have not been the knight in shining armor back then and I know I would have screwed a lot more girls in my past.

You can tell if she is a virgin for real if you smell it, it should smell like Puppy's breath (and not one that just ate a can of tuna).

10. Exactly man! i just wanted to cruise below the radar and just finish school nice and quietly but then this chick comes in. I'm also quite socially anxious thus why i ask a random ass place like Gc for answers. So i guess i will just let is go and try to see what she sees in this relationship. Only problem is that she's like a 5/10 :/

11. I'd say it is threads like this that make me glad to be lesbian, except that we occasionally get this same shit in our community...

But damn...if you don't want to see someone, then just tell them you don't want to see them.

12. take her to sizzlers, pay the tab.

13. Do her a favor and dump her.