Breaking Up Bud With Hands Is A Waste Of Time..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wiseguys, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I dislike both grinders and hands. Of course I do on occasion have to resort to the hands when out of the house. I have a grinder but I don't like how fine it tends to break the herb down when Im smoking a bowl/bong(burns too damn fast, especially when smoking with fuckers who torch) but Its good for my occasional joint.  I am loyal to my sharp little pair of scissors, as they seem to give me the perfect texture for loading a bowl that smokes the way I prefer.  

Now mother fuckers who just throw a whole nug in the bowl and expect it to be an enjoyable smoke.....they goin to hell!

2. I do both and aint goin to hell! Lol if um in a hurry sometimes I just chuck a little nugget in and I've never had a problem tastes the same

3. Vaping is the best and would recommend it to anyone.

You don't want to smoke the vaped bud though or you will surely regret it.  What you can do and it's fun to do is make cannabutter or weed brownies/cookies/edibles.  I usually just make butter and you can use it for just about anything then. 

Great way to kick smoking entirely.  Good way to be able to make edibles without wasting weed.  You can get lifted from vaping and make edibles too.

4. Why would I regret smoking the vaped bud? I will still get somewhat high from it right? I imagine it's probably a better high than I get from smoking resin although that might not be the case especially since I have gotten some pretty good resin highs.

5. Hahaha I don't smoke like I'm running a business is not all efficiency. The experience of it adds value for me when it comes to blunts. And now I'm in Australia where they have not heard of blunts and I have not seen any of the wraps except the whole case we brought with us haha. Plus I'm not keen to spend all the money on a vap yet but even when I do it well not be all I smoke.

6. I think a grown ass adult running around with a grinder is just silly

7. I like using my hand more because i can measure how big the chunk is compared to grinder which grind it too small. When rolling blunts i often see that grind bud is not as good because of how small it is which make it harder to inhale and small chunks fall into your mouth. When i break bud with my hand i can roll a perfectly tight blunt, hit your dome right away after a couple of hit. My cousin call me the "blunt sweatshop roller" because of the quality of my blunt and how it hit :D nd im asian lol

8. Bro that's for the old school style smokers that love weed. Love to touch it, smell it, break it down. Hell I bet you have cutter for your cigars too? It's not about how time consuming or stupid you think it is, people who break it down by hand are mostly OG's. besides the teens and retarded kids. And broke niggas. I'm in the middile of the broke and OG category.

9. Wow you must be cool. Fuck off and mind your own business about how much of a necessity a grinder is.

10. depends on the bud or how high I am. If its dry weed and I don't need to sit up I will just crush it into the bowl. if its sticky ill use grinder.

11. I have a grinder and I don't see how breaking up with your hands is a waste of time? In the time it takes me to open my weed jar put the nugs in the grinder and grind I could already have a bowl loaded by crushing it with my fingers over the bowl.

12. I have a grinder and I don't see how breaking up with your hands is a waste of time? In the time it takes me to open my weed jar put the nugs in the grinder and grind I could already have a bowl loaded by crushing it with my fingers over the bowl.

13. #53 Deleted member 646086, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
    Some strains are easy to break up with hands making it not a waste of time, while others are too sticky icky. 

14. Since I read this I've been breaking off chunks and crumbling them into my cone piece. It's awesome smelling and overall just more enjoyable.

For joints but grinder is needed.

15. I'm just straight up OG.

16. I enjoy doing things with my hands. It makes me feel more connected. I use my hands when cooking and baking, I don't use tools when gardening and use my fingers instead of brushes to do my makeup. When I was smoking constantly and packing bowls for multiple people or rolling a joint or blunt then sure I would use a grinder. But just for lil ole me and my one bowl? Not much time and effort to be saved there.

17. #57 IndianHemp, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    People don't vape simply because they feel rolling joints or blunts is better ? Cmmon man don't be so narrow minded, everyone have their own reasons.