Breaking the silence :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lappin420, Jan 13, 2009.

1. One time in elementary school, I beleive I was in grade 5, I was sitting in the Rememberance day assembly. (sp?!)
    At the moment of silence, everyone had their heads down, and all of a sudden a grade 1 or 2 kid yelled out "I HAVE TO PEEEE!" and he was completely serious, not being a shit disturber (atleast intentionally:p)
    Needless to say everyone cracked up.

Another time(But in class not an assembley), same elementary school, in grade 7, right after the summer had ended I was talking to a friend of mine and telling him a story. They were doing the whole introduce yourself thing, and I didnt realise when it got to me.
    I had forgotten what i was talking about, so I was sitting there, staring at nothing, thinking.. And all of a sudden I just said "shit" really loud.
    Keep in mind the whole room was silent, and everyone was staring at me. I got in trouble that day :p.

Can't remember any more right now, but go on GC! Post your stories of breaking an awkward silence with something completely random or funny, wether you were stoned or not:D

2. I'm sittin here listening to some chick sing in my ear and petting a cat like some DR evil shit... reading that not knowing anything thats going on im too stoned. :smoking: Your story was good:confused:

3. oh man we would make the silence in highschool, we had this bell for switching classes that sounded like this "BEEEEEEEEE" so we would imitate the sound by making a hand whistle, so when everyone got up to switch classes we just sat back and laughed (SO fun first day of school with the freshmen)

But during silences for school assembly's and shit we would always do a slow clap and get the entire school in on it:p

Which reminds me of something off topic- There was this teacher mrs.p who was sooo fat, like evertime you saw her she had a cheeseburger with her...so....
    I was late to class for math, and the teacher said where were you, so I said I got stuck behind mrs.P and everyone including the teacher laughed :cool: