Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breaking the Barrier

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Renavon, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Hi there,

Im 21 now and and living with a few friends. I use to smoke a lot a few years ago, but for some reason it just slowed down and stopped for a year or so.

These roommates are always smoking, so after a while I thought I'd join in. After trying to keep up with them, I soon managed to whitey and that was the end of the night from there.

When I next tried it, one toke and I start to spin out. It gradually wears off after half an hour, but leaves me silent for the rest of the night. This now happens every time I touch it... I've been told that if I start to spin, I just need to keep smoking until I level out.

Anyone had this before, and does it work?

Any other tips would be appreciated

Thanks

2. You have an extremely low tolerance right now don't you?

3. Yeh, very. I used to be fine, but I guess Im not used to it now.

4. Smoking more never helps in tgese situations. They're probably smoking too much, too fast for you. If you want to get back into smoking then you need to ease back into it, and not just go and smoke multiple bowls right off the bat.

If you don't really want to get back into it but just have some good times with yoir roommates, then just smoke slower than they do. Smoke 1 hit for every bowl they smoke. Or just smoke till you white out again. Idk.

5. Yeah just slow down.

I am jealous though, if I smoke too much I become completely sober.

6. It's like that for anyone. You're body can only process so much THC at a time.

7. You sure?

I seen friends puke from smoking too much, I sober up?

8. I'm 100% sure. Their body just couldn't handle what they took in, but if they some how pushed themselves and just continued to smoke the effects would eventually fade.

9. Yeah that's definitely not the case for everyone. When I get too high I throw up every time.

10. See I envy you guys...

11. I don't envy myself... i throw up and i can tell it kills my high, not completely but quite a bit

12. Thanks for the replies. I can have a good time with my roommates whether or not they're smoking, but it would be nice to be able to go again.

I dont really feel like I have to keep up with them, but I cant really slow down any more. If I have a toke of a spliff I dont feel anything, and if I have more, or take a hit of a bong i start to spin out. Theres no in between really :(

13. two tokes of a spliff...? derp

14. Then take two hits from a spliff, or a smaller hit from a bong...at least until you get your tolerance back somewhat. :)

EDIT: ninja'd ^^

15. Yeh edited it just after I posted ^^

16. I mean yeah everyone is different, but in the ideal conditions you would be able to smoke yourself sober.

17. Ok so, so ill try take it slow...Build some tolerance. But if I start to spin out, should I just call it a night or keep on going? Considering it probably will happen

18. love you bro <3

• Like Like x 1

19. Nahh, just call it a night. It's not worth getting sick over. Just have several seshes and build up your tolerance.

20. [quote name='"Slowking"']

It's like that for anyone. You're body can only process so much THC at a time.[/quote]

I don't know if this is true but

It's never happened to me. On multiple occasions me and friends have smoked whole ounces in a sitting and people either fall asleep before they finish, or stop because they can't take it anymore. But I've never really had to stop. When we finish the oz usually I feel so open in my mind though.

Like the world is so open, I think about so much stuff.

But when I sleep anthem wake up I forget like 75% of my epiphanies.

Started recording our conversations.

HILARIOUS