Breaking: Rocket From Southern Lebanon Towards Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, May 27, 2013.

1. #1 J-DILLA, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22677588

Waiting for the admirable and respectable Hezbollah to provoke Israel into war then claim victory while they use the Lebanese civilian deaths as PR to garner pity by the Arab world.

2. From your report.

3. I believe I speak for most of us when I say who gives a flying fuck.

J-Dilla spreading propaganda? No! I won't believe it! :rolleyes:

5. I do. If you dont .. Just dont read and reply ... Very simple.

6. #6 Deleted member 95373, May 27, 2013

You don't care about the situation though. You only care about your interests in it, otherwise you'd read the second post and belittle the OP for fear mongering, sensationalism, and blatant lying/propaganda. But you don't actually care about all that, so carry on in your imaginary world with Dilla where everyone is out to get Israel and they never did anything wrong, and even if they did then other countries have done it too so it's justified.

7. #7 Tom79, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013

maybe do a little serch before writing that.. i wrote enough posts about the syria conflict in general. you have no idea who i am or what i care about, you maybe think you do based on what i write, but maybe you know 1%. well done.

i dont have to battle the OP, these news are sperad all over Israel day and night, the Army still looking for the shell at the time we speak. Israeli citizens have reported about the Blast that came from their area.. so its no bullshit.. and its not easy to locate a shell from citizens reports, people hear it from all around.. now i have serched shells of 120mm & 80mm rockets that were fired from Sinai, i can tell you its not easy task to look for a 80mm or 120mm shells in a large, rocky area with tons of bush like the north of Israel, theres not much left from that shell and it depends on the ground type the rocket hit. it could be deep underground, or semi exposed... it could be anywhere.. it takes time to find it. i tend to beliave to what the Israelis hear, its not like they report it on daily basis.

now you still think the same ?

What I'm saying is you don't care about the situation, you care about one side of the situation. I've seen you post enough to know that you have an agenda and you adhere to it.

So they fired missiles into Israel........ but no damage was reported.......... and they can't find the shells..... yeah seems pretty cut and dry to me. No but you're totally unbiased or whatever..........

9. From your reply, you dont know shit.
    Its not pa-il conflict, its about syria. And do a better search..

Is this a serious reply ? lol what are you 15 years old ?

10. #10 Deleted member 95373, May 27, 2013

It involves Israel therefore you are involved.

It is a serious reply, one for which you have no answer which is why you turn it into jest. People say there was explosions...... so how does that indicate rockets were fired....... when they have no evidence....... and there was no damage..... What part about those three things indicates that this happened to you? Oh the Israel media said it, so it must be good enough right? If even in the OP the article admits that basically they have no proof for what they claim then what are we talking about? Especially when it's clear from the OP(and his previous posts) that he has a very biased and slanted view of the world and is very pro-israeli, hell you can even see him condemning the opposition before proof it found.

11. #11 Tom79, May 27, 2013

"People say there was explosions...... so how does that indicate rockets were fired? "
    - the people in Israel knows very well how a rocket hit sounds... experiance.

"when they have no evidence"
    - like i said before ... (but it takes time for you to understand...) rocky, bushy mountains, it takes time to find an 80mm half brokem shell.. maybe read it all over again.

"and there was no damage"
    - did i say rocky bush mountains? maybe a huge forst could describe it better... go find half shell in 80mm diameter and 40cm tall.... in a forest. 

"What part about those three things indicates that this happened to you?"
    - no part. who said these were related to my experiance and current work ? do you imagine a lot ?

"Oh the Israel media said it"
    - no. the israeli media didnt say it, theres a thing called camera.. with this you can interview people, citizens.. they are the one that said, a lot of them.

1. That's not a real answer. People KNOW what explosions sound like isn't any sort of statement about what happened here.

2. When they find it maybe we'll have something to discuss until then it's just propaganda at worst and speculation at best.

3. You're still talking about the shell itself, you'd think you'd be able to find the damaged area quite easily.

4. Here is where you purposefully misinterpret what I wrote for your own purposes. I clearly was indicated that those three things didn't add up to any "proof" that what is being reported actually occurred. Your intellectual dishonesty is appalling.

5. Did that camera catch any video of what happened? Didn't think so. There are millions of people who will get in front of a camera and say they've seen bigfoot, and those people have less motive than those of the Israeli government(who likes to spread propaganda).

13. #13 Tom79, May 27, 2013
    1. Its no statment of what happens there, who said that? its only what they say..
    2. Agree, untill its not found, its not exists. I dont think its big news.. Even for opening a thread on this.
    3.there is no damage, the damage circle is very small and covered with bushes, its not a Tamuz or ballistic.. 80mm.
    4. I didnt said it was proved.. I said that the news and reports are true, and explained the process and not ease of finding a shell.
    5. What camera? And what this has to do with bigfoot? Firing rockets into north of israel happend before MANY times, its not new news... Bigfoot lol ? Are you kidding me ? lol
    Grow up.

Lol. It's almost like a joke.

1. So it has no relevance in what we're talking about and is just done as an emotional appeal to boost your argument?
    5.My point is simply that there are people willing to attest to far less likely things, and they have less of a reason to do so comparatively.

15. Dude, seriously, do you mind not coming into threads and make and posting useless crap?

16. BBC is now considered propaganda?

No but you lying about a topic and spreading the falsehoods is.

18. I am lying how?

Post number 2 pretty much clears it up.

20. Dude, seriously, do you mind not coming into threads and make and posting useless crap?
    </blockquote>
    Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

Nah, I'm good. All your posts are useless crap anyhow.