Breaking: Report Circulating That Justice John Roberts Signed Off On Obama’S Arrest For Treason

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Now this article may be a rumor, but it sounds good if it's true:

http://theuspatriot.com/2014/05/01/breaking-report-circulating-that-justice-john-roberts-signed-off-on-obamas-arrest-for-treason/

If this article has some validity, it would be interesting to see things shaken up a bit...

2. I doubt its true. All of the allegations are correct but even if Obama started droning people in the US, his supporters wouldn't care as long as the target was somebody to the right of the political spectrum or a muslim terrorist.  

3. Speculation in journalism is what leads to 24 hour a day news coverage of missing planes....

4. #4 trixman22, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    It would be nice to see the Justices actually do some justice for once, but they were hand picked for a reason.

Willing to bet a 1886 silver Morgan dollar that this isn't real.

After doing a little research that article was posted May 1st. Nothing new on it so yes its fake.

5. Plane with lots of people going missing isn't worth a lot of news coverage?

What do you consider newsworthy?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

A plane going missing is newsworthy.   News should be a reporting of the facts, not rumors. 

"A plane is missing" = facts

"It was hijacked, crashed, suicide, stolen by aliens, etc" = baseless speculation 

7. I find it funny (RE: tragic) that the same groups who criticize "the media" are often the same ones who rabidly cirrulate speculative reporting.

8. is a broken clock not right twice a day?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yet it is still broken, time caught up to the clocks reading, the clock did nothing. (And if it's digital, it's not showing anything). :smoke:

Not if it's digital - then it's just a fuckin brick.

11. #11 Fizzly, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    I haven't read the Constitution in a couple of decades and I'm too lazy to Google it, but if memory serves, nobody can remove the prez except Congress through the impeachment process, and then to be found guilty in a Senate trial.

As far as I know, the SC has nothing to do with it.

EDIT:

Wasn't it Roberts who came with the scheme that Obamacare was nothing more than a tax, and therefore constitutional? haha . . .

Face it, "the state" is composed of numerous tentacles that stand together as one entity against the people. It's always been that way and always will be as long as there are political states.

Yeh, but most of the time it's uselessly, annoyingly, and pointlessly wrong.

13. Um excuse me? baseless accusation? Ill have you know that the aliens that stole that plane do have a base, but its on the moon.

14. This is not breaking news, this shit is happening every day around the world

15. We should just discuss the violations. That'd make a plenty good enough thread.

16. Obama arrested for treason?
    In your fucking dreams.

Actually, in your fucking wet dreams.

17. Its not on the moon dude. Thats too easy.

Its inside of the planet.

18. Bullshit.

Obama is untouchable, that is plainly evident.

He could publically denounce the ENTIRE constitution, and say that we are better off as a Nazi Germany-esque dictatorship, and STILL not a single thing would be done.

19. How are those 25 violations from a "leaked document"? It's public knowledge that he did those things. Public record as a matter of fact.

20. Big Brother doesnt throw himself in jail.....