Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breaking people down

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, May 14, 2013.

1. When ur baked watching tv do u ever like break apart the actors? Like i can tell what kind of person they are. Their acting ability, their fears, their whole personality i pick apart piece by piece....

• Like Like x 3
  2. I don't... That's kinda creepy. In a cool way. Please don't find me.

• Like Like x 2
  3. LOL! I know what you mean. I think it;s because when I'm high, I get really focused on whatever is directly in front of me. I analyze every facet of whatever or whomever. It's especially that way when I'm watching movies because I'm trying to find flaws in the story, the acting or....something. Maybe it is creepy...but it's fun and I do it...so fuck me, I guess. ;)

4. lol okay hannibal lecter

5. I often overthink everything in movies mainly because most mainstream movies tend to have extremely simple plots. But I never tried to break down people in my head and read their brain waves. I'll do that next time.

6. I know exactly what you mean. I also can read people's thoughts a lot better, in a sense know how they feel ect. 

• Like Like x 1
  7. You mean like objectifying? Yeah I can do since it increases my intuition so I can break down the subjectivity into systems one by one. It's your mind deciphering the puzzles of each characteristic and putting them together to find the conclusion on why that person is a certain way or acts that certain way. 

8. watch the office lol i swear when i watched it high this one time i could see everything happening idk how to explain it!

9. Acting looks soooo fake in movies when im stoned, same with animation xp

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes, When I'm high I feel like I can tell what people are like. I feel like people are more approachable because I already know what they will be like. Overall I feel like I understand people before I get to know them lol

11. Hahaha this is so true for me. I don't think I ever judged an actor's acting before I smoked, and now I can't stop noticing it.