Breaking: Obama Administration Collecting Phone Records Of Millions Daily

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jun 7, 2013.

Obama and Bush are the same people

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/patriot-act-used-to-fight-more-drug-dealers-than-terrorists/2011/09/07/gIQAcmEBAK_blog.html

3. There was a great story in WIRED last year about a huge NSA center being built in the mountains of Utah. I recommend everyone read it.

4. Prove it.
    </blockquote>
    Done
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdPpdu8OGDQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Next

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #26 yurigadaisukida, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    Nah id ont wanna watch some youtube hour long conspiracy bull shit.

Link me an article that states where the NSA is actively logging anything every internet user does.
    </blockquote>That's not an hour long conspiracy video silly.

Its a documentary by Nova science (PBS) (mainstream media)

It includes interviews with the head of the nsa (at the time) as well.as other government agents

Doesn't get much more "credible"

Also. This has been around since bush. Remember the whole wiretapping scandle?

What do you think wiretapping is? FBI agents listening to phone calls? LOL. No.

They have a splutter at atnt headquarters. Literally EVERY SINGLE phone and internet conversation in the unites states, leaving the united states, or entering the unites states, is coppied to a massive super computer.

The computer looks for key words. If a key word is found it gets marked as high priority and is more likely to be read by a human.

So if you use the word bomb for example, the computer will prioritize you higher then someone talking about sex

The FBI has similar.technology but they are late to the game.

911 was a wakeuo call for the fbi

I watched a documentary about mermaids on discovery channel the other day.  Now what were you saying about credible?

I say again , show me an article where it states the NSA is logging every internet users activity and mouse click.  Other than that im done here, this is quickly devolving into 911 conspiracy threads, where people just post retarded videos that dont answer anyones questions.

7. Why is this a big deal in the news today? I read about the gov browbeating Verizon and/or other providers last year some time.

8. #29 yurigadaisukida, Jun 7, 2013
    I watched a documentary about mermaids on discovery channel the other day. Now what were you saying about credible?

I say again , show me an article where it states the NSA is logging every internet users activity and mouse click. Other than that im done here, this is quickly devolving into 911 conspiracy threads, where people just post retarded videos that dont answer anyones questions.
    </blockquote>Seriously. Watch the video.

Your comittibg closure

This isn't some ancient aliens BS

This is Nova science now.

9. #31 llllllllll, Jun 7, 2013

Since you have clearly watched it already, maybe you could timestamp link me to the part where they show the data center in the middle of the desert that is actively logging all internet users activity?

I couldnt care less about politics so getting me to watch an hour long conspiracy video isnt gonna happen, got better things to do right now.

10. Its Verizon who is handing over their customers logs over to Obama administration. Idk about other companies

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Just because you don't have visual proof does not mean it doesn't happen. Did you know the IRS was targeting the Tea Party? Highly doubt it. Did you know the White House was attacking journalists, especially the Associated Press? Doubtful.

12. Since you have clearly watched it already, maybe you could timestamp link me to the part where they show the data center in the middle of the desert that is actively logging all internet users activity?

I couldnt care less about politics so getting me to watch an hour long conspiracy video isnt gonna happen, got better things to do right now.

</blockquote>
    Idle about middle.of the desert.

The atnt HQ is in Cali and that's where the wiretap is.

Ill time stamp it for you

13. I'm on Sprint motherfuckers  :cool:

14. Lol I was so stoned I forgot to tie it to 1984. Edited the postt to include 1984 reference.

I think it's pretty logical that if they're sending national security letters to one company, they're probably sending them to all of them. Like, do only criminals and terrorist use Verizon?

16. True the government needs to be abolished not just the presidency. 

And with that the thread becomes a statism vs. liberty debate thread but had to be said nonetheless.

17. OK. At 36 minutes they start talking about wiretaps.

At 40 minutes they talk about the super computer Ans atnt hq

18. this whole situation is bullshit. i have verizon and upon a little more research, it seems they've been collecting info since 2006.

makes me really happy i stopped using my cell phone a few months ago, i only keep it for emergencies since i have no house phone.