Breaking News

Discussion in 'General' started by llllllllll, Jan 24, 2014.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH68bSJXGE8

2. BBBWWWWAHHHAHAHHAHAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

That is fucking funny as fuck and sad all at the same time.

3. msm has more desire for ratings then to report any real news...got so bad I stopped giving a fuck and do not watch tv  or read syndicated crap.

4. Lol that's really fucked up and sad. A trouble making 19 year old is more important than what she was saying??

5. "MSNBC" - nothing else needs to be said.

6. Just when you thought msnbc couldn't report even more terrible news that little fucker pops up. I'm almost positive they had to put him in pc or else someone would have beat his ass and made him their bitch by now...........which would be fine with me.

7. the NSA thing is so 6 months ago anyway.  or a year.

8. So no one will make fun of the biebs? He threw eggs at his neighbors and now may be a felon for it haha.

9. I hope they make an example out of his dumbass but I doubt it happens.....

10. Really? Come on people people, really? Who cares about that twat! Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

11. [quote name="Stoniecat" post="19403247" timestamp="1390639969"]Really? Come on people people, really? Who cares about that twat! Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.[/quote]I agree. Talking about this faggot only empowers him. How bout y'all hop off beibers minuscule penis and trying focusing on real problems that are going onSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. why did op get banned

13. They got the wrong guy. llllllllllllllllllllll was the one what done it! Bastards!