Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breaking my t break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rocker420, Nov 29, 2012.

1. After a 2 week t break I've finally got enough money to buy a score. It's 11pm here in UK so I'm waiting until after work tomorrow to get completely fucked up! It's taken a LOT of willpower to do this and I'm proud I did :) smoke a bowl for me blades!!!!

2. nice man im on day 2 of mine hoping for 2 weeks but idk lol

3. Good luck man just keep yourself busy. Boredom and allowing your mind to wander are your worst enemy imo, 2 days is still good :D

4. Been on mine for 26 days since i got a drug test. On day 32 i will take a quarter to the head :)

5. Just starting my t break today, I think I'm gonna try for a month and then buy an ounce of some super dank. Smoke a bowl for me.

6. I've been on an 8 month T break but tonight starts a whole new blaze fest! One for me and one for all my fellow blades!

7. Why u hatin? Good job Rocker-dude :hello:

8. For real man, what makes him a pussy?

9. Lol my most recent t break was supposed to last 3 weeks. I made it 4 days

10. mine only lasted 3 days.

11. ive been on one for 2 weeks , pickin up half ounce tonight... can't wait for tomorrow night to smoke up and listen to music late at night ahhhh

12. Quick update: I was BLAZED! And only remembered about this thread today. Sadly I'm on another t break because my dealer has quit, and the only other guy I have rips me off all the time. Sad times, wish there was such a thing as a dispensary in my country :(

13. I haven't smoke in 2 days, saving up all my bud till next paycheck, I'm getting a aweet cheech bong for 30 bucks off my friend so I cannot waiittt

14. Where you at in the uk bro?