Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breaking it up with your hands or a grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CyclicDreams, Sep 11, 2011.

1. My fingres never fail me when breaking up weed. There seems to be so many people on here that only break their tree up with a grinder. I've broken up weed many of times with grinders whether it's been a shitty grinder or a 3-chamber grinder, it's not a horrible thing to do...BUT I love breaking up my weed with my fingers though, but that seems to be an absurb thing on here. Anyone else here agree?

2. its considered as such because thc is absorbed through oils in the skin, which you couldve smoked and gotten higher, but fuck man i just broke up like 3gs of bud and rolled some joints and theyre still gettin me high as a motherfucker

3. You realize how much is lost in every little crevis of a grinder? I think it's more a preference rather than whether you get higher or not off one or the other. After all, it all comes down to how good the MARIJUANA you have, not how you break that herb up..

4. The people who use wasted THC as an excuse for a grinder are just stingy as hell. Grinders are good to have for joints and blunts, but that's about it.

5. Oh, another one of these threads...

I use a grinder, when available.

6. I like grinders cause they're so much quicker and get an even grind throughout so it usually smokes a little better.

7. I had a similar discussion with my friends yesterday, I wanted to use my grinder (multi chambered glass top for watching the bud grind and getting that kief at the bottom). He said fuck the grinder and proceeded to bust up bud with his fingers and pack the glass pipe. I prefer the grinder cause wouldn't it make more since cause you can get that collected kief? That was my argument anyways, plus like bass head said I like the even grind.

8. Except the majority of these threads have been about using grinders...I was saying I like the opposite though.

9. Cause people on here think if you touch your weed it will be less dank, lol, when really it doesen't matter
    Only reason a grinder is better is its faster, more fine weed=burns better.

10. I don't know about you but I don't lose any of my weed in my grinder(I shake it out) and I prefer to not have skin particles in my weed or have sticky fingers.

You wouldn't want someone touching your food before you eat it right?

So why touch your weed a bunch before you smoke it?

Most people have dirty hands...and I live with cats... I'd rather not touch the weed any more then I need to.

11. I break it up with my hands. It's a lot more fun and enjoyable I guess haha. Your like.....this is my bud bitches

12. Put on some music or tv and breaking can be pretty fun :p
    :smoke:

But theres nothing like a grinder if your short on time

13. for some reason I found that its better to use a grinder for bowl cuz it breaks it down finer, but for some reason when i roll blunt si like doing it with my hands, don't know why but yeah.

14. i prefer grinder just so i can save the kief.

15. i grind it with a handheld grinder then chop it in a bowl with scissors until its super fine. Burns better, pulls easier, overall, superior!

16. I microwave it for 2 minutes and then eat it and get so high

17. People say grinders grind to much leave shit behind you loose shit blah blah

It's bull , the fuck you thinks on your fingers that makes them sticky ?
    Grinder>

18. Grizizzind (tazizzails) :eek: :cool: :smoking:

19. Grinder, never going back. I like topping my bowls with some kief now and then rather than watching it disappear into my fingers.

20. I don't have a grinder so I breakup with my hands sometimes I use scissors.