Breaking: Even more hard proof that climate change is a hoax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sir Elliot, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Unlike man made climate change and some other forms of science, HARP and its ability to effect the weather is a technology that can actually be demonstrated and observed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn6q1LqKwow]YouTube - HAARP Conspiracy Theory Part 2 of 5 New Tv Show with Jesse Ventura[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr6xratw1ys]YouTube - HAARP Conspiracy Theory Part 3 of 5 New Tv Show with Jesse Ventura[/ame]

2. This is pretty good. Give it up for Jesse. :hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rtJ9CYSdY]YouTube - Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura: Global Warming part 2 of 7[/ame]

3. Your guess is as good as mine as to why the data was destroyed intentionally or accidently, or whatever. If you want to call it a conspiracy, call it a conspiracy. But to what end? And what a ridiculous effort.

4. i dont see what the problem is with global warming anyway...fuck cold weather.

5. Its kind of cheesy but I love to hear from actual scientists on the issue.

We need more investigative journalism and less state controlled media.

6. Right. :rolleyes:

The climate is supposed to change. That is what the climate does. It can't remain static.

It snows one year and not the next, big deal.

Unless you were out gathering climate data I hardly think your vacations are enough to prove made made global warming.

100) A report by the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change concluded “We find no support for the IPCC’s claim that climate observations during the twentieth century are either unprecedented or provide evidence of an anthropogenic effect on climate.

7. Climate-gate II

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gksje-ZDNk8]YouTube - Recorded Russian Temperature Fraud Exposed[/ame]

8. #29 ciao stupido, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTN3s2iVKKI]YouTube - Network[/ame]

"Because the only Truth you know, is what you get over this tube. This tube is the Gospel, The Ultimate Revelation. This Tube, can make or break Presidents, Popes & Prime Ministers. This Tube, is the most awesome god damn force in this whole godless world. And Woe is Us, if it ever falls into the hands of the wrong people.

And When the 12th Largest Company in the World, controls the most awesome god damn Propaganda Force, in the whole godless world; Who Knows what Shit will be Painted for Truth on this Network."

9. #30 Mist425, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    I'm really surprised all of you are screaming 'It doesn't make SENSE! Why would the scientists manipulate their data! I mean, I just don't GET IT!!!'

What's not to understand? I mean, you could go off the deep end like some of the posters here and assume that this is indicative of some one-world-government + the pope theory to control the planet.... Or perhaps it's just that these scientists are more likely to get funding, more likely to get recognition, more likely to further their careers if they make their data appear all the more compelling. That sort of shit is unethical, but hardly difficult to understand.

Would it make sense that some of the more fear-inducing scenarios aren't too likely to happen (i.e "Manhattan will be underwater in 2020!!1!")? Sure. But does this mean that global warming is not occurring to some degree? Certainly not.

I'd be lying if I said that there aren't people who are going to benefit from a shift towards 'green' living... Producers of hybrid/electric cars, biofuels, solar panel companies, environmental engineering firms, etc. ; they're all going to receive a greater demand for their services. That's just the nature of economics. But to assume that climate change, in its absolute entirety, is a money-making hoax is, naive, stupid and to some extent, dangerous for future populations.

Do you guys see nothing valid about efforts to wean ourselves off fossil fuels while we have the opportunity to do so? I've read people like aaronman on here talk about 'oh, we need to wait for market forces to push for this shift; we need to let that change come 'naturally' '. The fact is, it takes time to build infrastructure that can support this sort of change. I mean, hypothetically, let's say that in 2035 we're still using mostly petrol-using automobiles and other machines, then in the course of half a year oil reserves start drying up in a severe way. What then? Sure, the market forces would be there; gas prices would be sky-high, but where's that alternative to fall back on? The technology would be rudimentary, we wouldn't have proper infrastructure in place, etc. In essence we'd be fucked.

Climate change legislation is not about Uncle Sam shoving a rifle up your ass every time you fill up your SUV, it's about providing gradual economic incentives to move our nation's (and the world's I suppose) energy into a more sustainable position.

10. rational thinking ftw.

11. This is a good post and it is rational thought.

You supplied a reason for these scientists to manipulate their data beyond what I was thinking of, and a very good one.

All I am saying is that there is a reason for fudging data and people are scheming others out of money because of the policies this data has influenced. It *could* be part of a one-world-government plan, but the motivation for this isn't as clear as the money making motivation of selling lies and guilt.

12. Climate change legislation is about a trillion dollar gravy train, the undermining of capitalism and the bureaucratic control over every aspect of a human life as has been routinely demonstrated.

Why don't we reign in some debt and sustain the economy, huh. :bongin:

[​IMG]