Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by cinderellax, Sep 16, 2012.

1. I just started season 1, yes I'm way the fuck behind lol. It's one of my favorite shows right now.

Anyways, I was watching the season 1 finale and had to pause it to take this pic. I couldn't pass it up. It's Walt and Jesse when they break into a warehouse and steal the chemicals.

Any other Breaking Bad fans out there?

Attached Files:

2. If you walk into a store, and that's the only thing they have, you go to a different store. it's not that hard jesse. These masks are ridiculous.

3. 'its all they had.'

'then you go to another store, if this is all they had your in the wrong place!'

so funny

4. There it is. Haha. Classic Walt!

5. Walt's a badass

6. i love the dynamics of jesse and walts relationship

one of the funniest buddy criminal duos ever.

7. No fuckin arguing that brother :smoke:

Now we just have to wait and see how their relationship resolves itself next year. We all know since the beginning that it won't be a clean resolution.

8. I'm so anxious to get season 2 dvd from netflix! 3 days :bongin:

9. yeah, i mean, i really dont know what to make of the flash forward in the season five opener. so many questions need to be answered. im stuck on the edge of my seat.

i just streamed all four of the seasons and reacquainted myself with what happened so i could watch season five. i got so hooked right in time for the cliff hanger of the century. next summer cant come fast enough :eek:

10. [quote name='"veinte uno"']
    yeah, i mean, i really dont know what to make of the flash forward in the season five opener. so many questions need to be answered. im stuck on the edge of my seat.

i just streamed all four of the seasons and reacquainted myself with what happened so i could watch season five. i got so hooked right in time for the cliff hanger of the century. next summer cant come fast enough :eek:[/quote]

Just don't give anything away! I honestly have no clue what happens in any of the seasons so watching it everything unfold is like "damn that's fucked up"

11. Don't worry, I am discreet about spoilers, I was careful with what I posted here. :p

Amazing show. If you have netflix, they have the first 4 seasons on there. Well worth $8 a month just for that :smoke:

12. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

Don't worry, I am discreet about spoilers, I was careful with what I posted here. :p

Amazing show. If you have netflix, they have the first 4 seasons on there. Well worth $8 a month just for that :smoke:[/quote]

I do have netflix and thank god for that lol. I have all the seasons in order on netflix so that's all they'll be sending me for a while lol. Thanks for being discreet!

13. Walt was in my dream last night...

I lost my cell phone for a while and we were about to leave somewhere and I was like "damn, I wish I could find my cell phone..." and Walt was like "oh, I have it right here, I... found it earlier on the floor."

But the screen was all busted and the side was cracked, and I was like "how the fuck did this happen...?" and Walt said he didn't know, but I secretly suspected he did it.

14. This fucking show is awesome, my favorite show hands down.. Im at the end of season two and im hooked big time, ive been streaming episodes from the internet.

15. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Walt was in my dream last night...

I lost my cell phone for a while and we were about to leave somewhere and I was like "damn, I wish I could find my cell phone..." and Walt was like "oh, I have it right here, I... found it earlier on the floor."

But the screen was all busted and the side was cracked, and I was like "how the fuck did this happen...?" and Walt said he didn't know, but I secretly suspected he did it.[/quote]

You were close to lucid dreaming. Cell phone and electronics tend to not work in dream world. Usually broken or the screen makes no sense. Once you notice that you can realize you're in a dream. Boom now you're lucid.

But I guarantee dream walt broke your phone. He knows you know too much bout him.

16. Oh I know, I get close to lucid dreaming like that all the time.

And it's ALWAYS my fucking cell phone. Usually a situation where I'm trying to call someone and my phone just won't fucking work right... A lot of the time I can realize I'm dreaming, but I've only actually been able to gain control over the dream a couple of times.

17. yea man this show is badass.. the character development, relationships.. the whole thing is just great..

the only thing that bothers me is when jesse is with badger and the other dude and the way they act and talk is just hard to watch sometimes :laughing: its so corny

18. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Oh I know, I get close to lucid dreaming like that all the time.

And it's ALWAYS my fucking cell phone. Usually a situation where I'm trying to call someone and my phone just won't fucking work right... A lot of the time I can realize I'm dreaming, but I've only actually been able to gain control over the dream a couple of times.[/quote]

I wish I could recall dreams enough time even attempt lucid dreaming. I know I would use my cell to realize I'm in a dream. The damn thing is attached to my hip.

19. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Walt was in my dream last night...

But the screen was all busted and the side was cracked, and I was like "how the fuck did this happen...?" and Walt said he didn't know, but I secretly suspected he did it.[/quote]

LOL. Loved this