Breaking Bad

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 12, 2012.

1. I finally got around to checking this show out. I've only watched the first three eps of season one so far, but I gotta say it's pretty good. I'm pretty surprised cause I usually don't get into TV dramas and for some reason I just didn't expect much from it.

It looks like I might watch this show all the way through. I wanna watch the episodes one after the other but I'm trying to pace myself so the fun last a little longer..

I wanna stretch it out until Walking Dead season 3 starts but I highly doubt I'm gonna do that

2. I'm two episodes into season 3 now.. still digging it hard.

I think I mentioned it before but I've gotta do it again.. the acting for the most part is so good. Walt (forget actor's name) has done such a great job. Among the best I've ever seen on a TV show...

And I fucking hate Skyler. Maybe now that she has learned what Walt's up to she might get better though.

3. Bryan Cranston.

I agree with what you said about Skyler,
    I wish her character would die already.

4. Woah woah woah....
    Da fuck is this?
    I AM ALREADY FAITHFUL TO THE OTHER BREAKING BAD THREAD!
    but I love the show so much I'm inclined to post in this one about how much I love it.
    :devious: