Breaking Bad Season 5!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by LightAnother, May 28, 2012.

1. #3001 mydaddyatemyeye, Oct 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    I've been thinking about this for a bit and I'm not sure what to think but forgive me if this has been theoried before

you know how Walt takes some partial traits from some of the people he's killed? (He cuts the crusts off his sandwiches now like he did for Krazy-8, he had Gus' demeanor in Season 5 after he killed him, and in the episode after he killed Mike when he was with Lydia he said "Learn to take yes for an answer" like Mike said to him previously).

^All this to say, when he arranges the bacon in Live Free or Die teaser opening, that's only something that Skyler has done. Maybe this is forshadowing that he will eventually kill Skyler? He looks like a broken man in the opening as opposed to how ruthless he is throughout first half of season 5 so this is a BIG possibility I think.

2. There was a woman in the vet earlier who looked identical to Marie all I could think is

[​IMG]

3. Anyone know where to watch season 5?

4. Mind = blown.

5. [quote name='"zesty zebra"']Anyone know where to watch season 5?[/quote]

On the couch with a pack of adult diapers

6. so what youre telling me, is that Walter White is like Gabriel Gray?

i kill you and absorb your powers?

you just turned breaking bad into a superhero show for me.

7. im not sure but i believe he also started ordering mikes drink in the bar (whatever it is)

8. [quote name='"chief joseph"'][/quote]

Hahahaha wtf

9. Don't forget that in that episode, Walt used the last name Lambert, which was Skylar's last name.

10. Sonn-vuh-bitch, well I'll be damned
    That's the best theory I've seen yet.
    It even tops the GB one

11. Holy shit didnt wanna read any of this thread in case of spoilers but i just started this series, and OMFG its soo good! Love how he torches that assholes beamer lol. Damn this is a gem cant believe i almost passed it up!!

12. Theres another thread that has no spoilers in it, this threads fulla spoilers so i wouldnt read too much in here lol.

13. It needs to be Juuuune!

14. I wanna see Breakfastberg kill Hank.

15. :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_Kd9ZoA6Q]Taylor Swift + Breaking Bad Parody - 'We Are Never Ever Gonna Cook Together' - YouTube[/ame]

too much of this video made me LOL.

:smoke: