Breakin' ya off some urban trials vid footage

Discussion in 'General' started by TooSicKs, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Yep, it's another stoned biker post. Today i fianlly got around to compiling a few moves into a small vid clip and uploading it to the server.

For all you new members who don't know what my thang is, this is it, this is me doin' exactly what the hell it is that i do. My entire life pretty much goes something like eat/toke/ride/sleep when work's bot cuttin' into my stoned riding time.

I've asked the question before, but for those who joined since last time i asked:

Do any of you ride urban/trials/freeride/xc/bmx/park or any aggressive kinds of riding?

Oh, here's the vid. http://ww2.kraan.net/videoz/upload/files/7seconds.avi It's only like 1.5 meg. When my dad gets out here (he's a professional videographer) i'm gonna spend some time making some rad vids and maybe even go on tour around the western US and hit some gnardogg ridespots. I want to do a skatepark tour if i can find any more riders to ride with.

That's my old bike also so i was taking it easy. Next week i should be finished building my mad hardcore ride up and when i do i'll try to get some new footage of some bigger crazier moves that would have snapped the frame i'm riding in this vid.

Peace