Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BreakFast of Champions!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ToTheDome, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Weed Beer and Weed Cookie/Brownie :D

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0390.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

Ima get baked today :p

EDIT: and yes. Thats a Cookie AND a brownie smashed together that gets you fucking high lol

2. Do it up, sir.

3. Oh Ho its going down Bro.

4. How does that beer taste?

5. Haha havent opened it yet but im gunna guess that its gunna taste like shit lol.

The ingredients are like grains and barley or whatever lol.. so its probably gunna be like non alcoholic beer and some weird weed taste.

Ima open it nowsa.

6. lol That is kind of what I figured. Hope you don't have shit to do today, hahaha.

7. Nice! Sounds like a great morning :)

I've always called canna-brekky sandwiches a 'Breakfast of Champions' :pIn the morning when I feel ill and want to medicate, but I'm low on oil and don't have the energy to whip up a whole batch for a single breakfast, I pop open a single-dose capsule to either 'butter the bread' or mix in a sauce, and whip up a few of these. :)The oil in the meal itself helps to increase cellular permeability and ultimately promotes bioavailability, with the first-pass effect we find that eating a small but oily half-sandwich (or other meal), laced with a capsule, provides stronger effects than eating the capsule alone on an empty stomach, in spite of some dilution.

Ideally, it's best that you eat a small but oily meal an hour and a half, to two hours prior to medicating, but when waking-nausea is bad and you need something in your stomach, and something else to help keep it down, it's a great way to medicate. Certain sativa caps are good meds for the morning, to medicate while combating both morning and canna-induced 'loginess'.

Re: Breakfast Edibles?

[​IMG]

Made with bacon, sausage, egg, and swiss & cheddar cheeses, using pre-made sativa hash capsules, made following the standard hash oil/capsule recipe.

One sandwich made with a Basil Hash Oil Mayo (that was mine!), the other with the capsule, simply squeezed and spread on the inside of the toast.

8. ^i so jelly

9. You live in a MMJ state?

jw cause ive seen a bunch of your Recipes and was wondering if you supplied edibles to the clubs?