Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Breakfast of Champions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Quantary, Jul 2, 2016.

1. #1 Quantary, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    If you insist that edibles don't work for you and you don't mind starting the day with a kick in the basal ganglia, you might want to experiment with a little coconut oil - coffee concoction.
    Equipment needed:
    Coffee grinder
    Blender
    Stove top

Ingredients: (each serving)
    About 20 oz of freshly brewed dark coffee
    Approx .25 grams of dank (Prepare the bud by decarboxylating and grinding to a superfine powder in coffee grinder. Very important for full bio-availability)
    1/8 cup (2 Tablespoons) of coconut oil
    1/8 cup of raw cacao powder

Optional:

Sweetener
    Sunflower Lecithin capsule

Place 1/8 cup of coconut oil in small saucepan on very low temps. If you have a thermometer the oil should be in the range of 200-220 F, no hotter. Wait a few minutes for the oil to heat up, then sprinkle in the powdered bud. If you ground it fine enough, you'll notice that small bubbles are forming in the oil, it's not boiling, just a reaction of the oil and powdered weed. Stirring constantly, keep on the heat for a few minutes, it doesn't take long for the coconut oil to dissolve the resin.

Pour the oil and bud mixture into the blender. Add raw cacao and sweetener if desired. I don't add any dairy products because I have found they slow down absorption. If you have sunflower lecithin capsules, cut the top off of one and squeeze contents into the blender.

Blend on high for 30-60 seconds, which will create a rich, foamy head and pour into mug. Make sure to get any settled contents which you don't want to waste.:roflmao: If you drink it on an empty stomach, you should start to feel the effects within an hour, sometimes 1/2 hour. I've found that lecithin will speed up absorption time significantly. To be safe, start with .20 - .25 grams of potent bud per serving, even this much will cause strong effects in most people.

Caffiene, THC, and theobromine in the cacao combine together give you a long lasting buzz. The coconut oil gives you a slow burning energy so you can skip breakfast that day. Great before a long run, bike or hike.

Raw Cacao: A Medicinal Superfood | Sespe Creek Collective

• Like Like x 1
  2. Or just mix some kief into eggs and scramble them up and enjoy. And cook bacon in some thc oil.

Sent from my SM-S978L using Grasscity Forum mobile app