Breakfast of Champions: Good greens with qwiso

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Quality control. Adding chocholate chips to the chocolate brownies was a good call. They have just a slight hashy note under the bitter sweet chocolate.

Attached Files:

• mmmm.jpg
      mmmm.jpg
      File size:
      207.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Oh

my

god.

4am munchies are calling me!

3. Just sampling dosage. I made them mainly for my wife and Valentine's day. We'll share them tonight and tomorrow with plenty of spoonfulls of herb :D

4. Brownies and salad spoons for the win. :smoking:

Good stuff.

5. The verdict is in. My wife likes her brownies. She didn't mind the spoon either :smoking:

6. those brownies look absolutely delicious. enjoy them:smoke:

7. They were awesome. We still have half the pan left for tomorrow afternoon.

8. haha thats tight my gf would love brownies for vday but id still have to make her dinner.

but im workin all day and night and gotta wait till sunday for some big bud =[

9. They were awesome.

Loading up another bud+qwiso+kief bowl right now :)

10. I would take a bowl of that over Wheaties any day.:D
    Yesterday I started smoking Bubblehash at 6 in the morning. I realized it wasn't a good idea once I felt like going to sleep before lunch.:smoke:

11. i guess wheaties had their shit all mixed up

12. Since Mike Phelps is losing endorsement deals maybe I can get him to pose for the cover of my version of the Breakfast of Champions :hello:

EDIT: And I shall call it 'Weedies'

13. Now I just need to get my wife to 'shop a pic like this to have Phelps on it instead.

[​IMG]

14. lookin good man.

here's this morning's breakfast of champs for me:

[​IMG]

15. Yeah my wife made me a big plate of bacon and eggs this morning. Good stuff :)

16. MMmMMMmm...

no doubt..

Those hash browns look mighty fine too.

17. Looking good, OSG.

Here was my breakfast this morning-

Maui Wowie Bud (local strain, not original)
    Maui Wowie Dry Sift
    Trainwreck BHO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, I need to get the information on how to make HHO, because I don't quite understand the reclaim process.

18. Very nice, and thanks :)

You basically use a little still setup to reclaim the hexane. I haven't done it in awhile but I have chemistry equipment that I used to use for reclaimation. Essentially you just want to capture the rising hexane vapor and channel it through something to cool it, where it recondenses and collects in a receptacle of some kind. I never bothered digging my old lab stuff out when we moved into this house so I haven't bothered making any oil with hexane in awhile.

It's a lot more useful for mass production because it can be resused, thus keeping solvent costs down. It makes a good product but I like BHO better from an end result standpoint.

19. Interesting... I love fiddling with stuff like that. But I also don't want to look like a meth cook, and don't want to blow myself up. Since I really only do personal runs of oil, perhaps I will just stick to BHO.

If you ever find yourself in the Bay Area in California, hit me up. I would love for you to try some of my oil. I promise it's some of the best around.