Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Glass Soul, Feb 17, 2012.

1. How do you guys feel about eating your girl out right in the morning to wake her up? My girlfriend brought it up, so I started doing it, but now it seems kinda tedious, but it makes her happy so that's all that matters. :smoke:

How do you guys feel about it? And if you have any funny oral stories share, I'm fried and need a laugh. :p

2. so long as she repays the favour im down

3. Depends on the girl .

If she didn't taste funky in the morning then I don't see why not ...?

You best believe she's gonna lick these stanky balls after tho . And whip up some eggs and shit

4. I don't know...

I like eating pussies but I also like bacon and egg...

If I'm eating pussy for breakfast, then it better be a pretty damn tasty pussy...

5. I'd jump at the chance.

6. I have to choose what will be the FIRST thing I eat in the morning.

Pussy, or bacon.

I'm gonna eat my bacon no matter what.

But will I eat pussy first?

Because what you eat FIRST matters a lot.

If you wake up and the first thing you eat is a pussy, then you'll have the essence of pussy in your body throughout the day.

But if you eat, say... orange... If the first thing you eat is an orange, then you'll have the essence of an orange, running through your body throughout the day.

7. pussy > oranges.

8. You are young, and you are healthy.

So you can drink pussy juice instead of orange juice.

But I am old and I am sick.

And I need my vitamin C more than the essence of pussy.

9. Poetry, absolute poetry.

10. damn son its supposed to be the other way around whip status

11. Theres not a damn thing wrong with that OP, just make sure your getting off too. Also, wtf is this "asked me" shit? You should be down there before she even has a chance to think of it.

12. She barked and you jumped. Damn, boy.. you might need to give up your man card.

Obviously, you are doing something wrong. You should be waking up to a blowjob and plate of breakfast.

Your fail is too big to go unrecognized. What's next? You going to give her nightly pedicures too?

13. Real men eat pussy.nuff said