Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenGrass, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I'm wondering how long a break should be? I still get high but little less, I've been smoking almost everyday for about 2 weeks now.

2. "Almost" everyday for "about" 2 weeks? You don't need a break :bongin:

3. Just don't smoke for 3 days or so.

4. Yeah haha, if it's "almost" every day, you really don't need much of a break. But a few days off would do a lot. A week would do wonders. Over that is overkill unless its for a drug test.

5. Smoke more in one sitting, your tolerance has just elevated a bit

6. Pssh I've been smoking everyday for months. I think I'm the one that needs a break :(

7. I'm wondering no tolerance stays forever right?because of the different strains.

8. [quote name='"TheGreenGrass"']I'm wondering no tolerance stays forever right?because of the different strains.[/quote]

Huh? Not sure what you mean...different strains can change it up - but they'll all build the same tolerance.

9. If you don't have a bong, get one.

10. What i mean is tolerance always goes away after a week or so right?

11. [quote name='"TheGreenGrass"']What i mean is tolerance always goes away after a week or so right?[/quote]

Not completely. It could take up to a month for your tolerance to go down to absolutely 0. However a week or so will get most people's tolerances down a significant amount.