Break up vent

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rollinfatty, Jun 20, 2007.

1. This morning I broke up with my girlfriend that I have had for around 4 months. There were some serious problems with our relationship. The bitch NEVER wanted to hang out...I invited her to my house so many times but she always had something to do. I always called her, let her do what she wanted, didnt force anything on her....man it sucks. We go to different colleges, but still, it couldve been easier.

For about 20 minutes, i practically yelled at her for how she fucked up the relationship and all the things she didnt do right. It feels like i wasted so much time on her...especially since i saw my best friends girlfriend as much as i saw her (i chill at his house a lot.)

I tried to set her straight: you can't just treat people like that...i mean, shes the nicest girl in the world, would never talk shit, etc....but still, its so fucked up...makes me sick to my stomach. I tried with all my power to make it work but SHE fucks it up, SHE FUCKED IT UP!!!

Sorry for the vent, i feel sick from the trauma/realizations I've experienced today. Someone give me some words of wisdom or share their own experiences so i don't feel like complete shit. Thanks for reading.

-rollinfatty

2. Sometimes, people just dont match up right. I think maybe its best. If she didn't see you that much, who cares you know. she obviously didn't care as much about you, and in essence hurt you.

3. are you sure you didnt pinch her butt to often?? i find girls dont think excessive butt grabbage is as enjoyable as i think.

but no, you said she fucked it up like 10 times..How did she fuck it up?? by not talking or doing anything?? If she were like 12 i guess not talking and doing anything might be fine...are you sure she wasnt a 12 year old??

i dont understand woman to much either..wasnt tryin to bring ya down, tryin to joke..she does sound lame although she maybe cool-- if she doesnt hang out ever then shes a lame-o, at least you tried to get her off her ass thats all that matters i guess!!

4. Dont sweat it...its summertime. I too hate after spendingn a couple months with someone and when it dont work out it just seems like what a waste of MY time...maybe thats selfish but fuck it...I could have been doing something better and also not have had to turn down other nookie. But the best advice I can give you is- Always remember a good girl plant will treat you as good as you treat her and she will always be there for ya.....and you get the offspring and get to clone her if you like her, she dont talk back and she always supplies you with the tools to get fucked up.

5. smoke some weed....you will feel OH SO much better! :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. If you didn't want to waste your time you could have just got married to her, that wouldn't be a waste.

7. From what you've laid out here bro, are you even sure you were in a relationship with her? It sounds like you both have different ideas about where you were at. It's only natural that you're going to feel the usual spectrum of emotion but understand that four months isn't a long time at all, and if she wasn't hanging out with you, it's a lot less than that.

Since you're in college, chances are you're going to meet others and that will be that. It's a part of life and it'll pass like most things do. My advice: give yourself a little time to process your emotions; you don't want the next girl inheriting any leftover animosity you may be feeling. Too many people that have bad experiences hold onto them and punish their next partner for the actions of someone else.

Anyway...

Stay green.

8. I think that you really cared about here otherwise you wouldn't be so upset. Ending a relationship can be tough, and often times it's very hard maintain a positive attitude after it's over. I think it's for the best though, you said she never wanted to hang out with you anyways. Give yourself some time and you'll realize that you don't need her in your life to make you happy. This happens to us all, man.

9. meh shit happenes and it sucks ass. I am sure just about everyone has been there and done that and it isnt always such a bad thing(like if youre ex is an evil controlling bitch who makes you feel bad because you make decent money among other things)

Ehh Bitches/women cant live with em and ya cant live without them.

10. Before you dish out any advice about relationships maybe you should develop some respect for women first.

11. ok so she didnt wanna hang out. usually means either no relationship or ur just a booty call. try to grow up a little bit then you will realize that everyone is different and sometimes you'll find yourself in a relationship where the other person doesnt have the same feelings as you. and remember that just because you're in love doesnt mean the other party feels the same. enjoy colledge while you're there dude. peace:smoke:

12. fuck you i respect people who respect me. i dont need to give any respect to some stupid bitch whos ugly on the inside but pretty on the outside whos one purpose is to be a cum dumpster for a bunch of drunken frat boys.

13. Dude, with an attitude like yours, you're demonstrating that the City isn't a place for you. We don't come here to disrespect people, especially women. Check yourself bro.

Peace.

14. What is it that you guys respond with?

QFT!

:) AK is a wise one...and respectful!