Break-up Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tha Professor, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Your thoughts?

2. Haven't experienced it and don't see how it makes any sense, I think it's myth.

3. its dumb... secretly i was hoping she would stay because she was up for it...

4. Think of it as a parting gift, an orgasmic one.

5. I'm with this guy it has to be a myth.

6. Bound to happen, usually fucks shit up even more.

7. lol i've done it. it's whatever.
    if both of you have come to terms with the fact that YOURE BREAKIN UP.. but both want one last release since you're both still there.. it's like. hey, why not.

i mean you wouldnt plan break-up sex. like "hey i was thinkin.. you wanna get together and seal our break-up with a good fuck marathon?"

it's like.. you're together, you mutually agree that you're breakin up.. and before you part ways it's like..
    well hey - that'd be convenient.

8. I stay away from doing any sexual activities unless the guy is my boyfriend

Keeps things simple

9. i just got outta a long ass relationship but if she was game i absolutely woulda been..come to think of it it probably woulda fucked with my head if we had

10. That's kind of fucked up.

11. Has it worked for me? Hell no. When I broke out of my relationship she was all about it. It worked out well for a bit till I realized she was reaching for something that I wasn't willing to give her anymore. I was emotionally done with her on all aspects.

If there is a mutual respect for it then yes but I have yet to meet the person who has done this without reoccurring problems.

12. Well? Never has happened to me but the other night my gf said that she would rather be friends with benefits. You talk about fuckin mind games holy shit. Then she called me back that night saying she wanted to get back together and then we decided to take a break for a few days and now I'm not sure. Maybe we're taking a break but she's on vaca with her family so I guess we'll figure it out when she gets back.

13. Break up sex pretty much prolongs the emotional damage... at least in most cases.

I actually have a chance this friday, but we both mutually agreed not to do it.

Fucccckkkkkk..... :mad: :D

14. ^lol thats the thing people arent getting.
    break-up sex is only worth it if the emotional damage is minimal and the breakup is mutual.

15. As for me, break-up sex only led to more sadness :(

16. hate to break it to you but your girl is suckin off two dudes rite now on her vacation

17. I would probably agree except that she's 17 and they're visiting family for only a few days. I guess age doesn't really matter but even if she is I don't really care anymore. As long as we still fuck...

18. This is what most people want, but trust me it almost never works out this way unless the girl's a slut and doesn't care about who she fucks.

You guys continuing to fuck will only make her develope more feelings for you. Trust me bro get out of there and tell it to her straight. Its def not worth the drama later.

19. lol its no myth, does happen but it also makes things a little more complicated.