break up blues

Discussion in 'General' started by baaao, Apr 26, 2009.

1. i broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year last night and i've been feeling super shitty since. i broke up with her because i felt like she doesn't match to the girl i'm looking for, and because she goes to school about an hour away from me. she's awesome and did her best to be good to me and even love me. she told me to take some time and think hard about this decision.

i know i have to tell her that it's not going to work out. ugh, why are break ups so hard?
    there's this disgusting feeling in my chest and i just want to get rid of it..

2. Is that the girl in your pic?

If so, damn.

3. No ones going to hold up to your standards, ever.
    So you got to think, is she worth it? Do you want to be with this girl? Are her pros better than the cons?
    I lost my girl awhile ago, I regret breaking up with her but thats just the way it had to be. If she tried to be the best to you, than I don't see what you're complaining about, you're just being a fool.

4. Break up's are a motherfucker. I just split with my last chick, dated for 9 months. May not seem that long to some, but it was to me. She meant a lot, and taught me more than most people, but it just wan't right in the end.

I know where you're at dude, just be thankful for the good times had and the lessons learned.