Bread will kill you!

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Bread Kills!

Eheheheh:D:wave:

2. the whiter the bread, the sooner your dead

so i just eat whole grain shit mang

3. Whole grain will rot your brain ;)

4. +rep.
    That's hilarious. :p

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuqXXT7VYo]YouTube - The Pug Head Tilt[/ame]

6. My pug does the same thing ^

7. I'm not addicted to bread...I can quit, ANYTIME I WANT!!

Excuse me, I'm gonna go make me a sandwich.

8. once you start it only gets worse, at firsts its little pieces of whole grain bread, then you become a full blown bagel addict. FUCK I'M EATING ONE NOW!

9. Man I love me a hot bagel with cool cream cheese on it. Just amazing tasting :)

10. mmm i need some bread
    [​IMG]

11. #11 Glass Jar, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

Yo slices, check out this mad dank loaf of pumpernickel I just copped for $4. The baker and me go way back, he's my boy, I get mad good deals from him. You can see part of my stash in the background. I carry around pounds, slangin dem crumbs every day to pay my child support.

[​IMG]

12. I see BreadCity.com evolving out of this thread

LOL

13. #13 full melt, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
    You laugh but its seriously a problem. I used to only eat toast with breakfast but over time that wasn't enough. I started to occasionally eat it with my lunch then I had to have it with every meal. Now I can't sleep without my grains. The Baker on the corner got me hooked on straight yeast for a while.

White, rye, sourdough... I've done it all maaaaaaaan. You don't want to be where I am.

14. "Obama has demanded raids to close down Panera's throughout the country. Although all 50 states have legalized the nutritutional use of bread, the Federal law still considers bread a dangerous illegal food with no acceptable nutritonal value."

15. Pumpernickle kinda looks like hash.

[​IMG]

16. ^^ha it kinda does.

lol clever.

i prefer olive bread myself,with some soupe an cheese.

17. Lol no I dont subscribe to no pug bullshit :D

I actually stumbled across that and had to post it :D

18. hardy harrr.