Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

brazilian kush????????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hockeeguy, Apr 17, 2009.

1. MY FRIEND SAID HE IS GRTING ME SOME BRAZILIAN KUSH AND THEN MY OUTHERR FRIEND SAID THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AND HE HAS BEN SMOKING LONGER SO I DONT NO WHAT TO BELIVE PELASE HELP:D:D:smoke::smoke::bongin::bongin::bongin: and dont forget about 420 and dont get caught by the pigs

2. Chances are the dealer or someone made up a name just to give it some pizazz, but it could be someone's personaly bred strain (chances are it's not, but if it is it will look dank as shit because only the locals go selling their own strains).

3. No, no Brazilian Kush. Brazilian weed usually tastes like shit anyway. I know this because I was there and I smoked mad cheeba lol. Peru/Colombia/Ecuador has decent stuff. Main thing are the prices in South America man... I bought what looked like an ounce for about 33 USD.

4. ^^ Anyone who says in all certainty there can be no Brazilian Kush either doesn't know what they are talking about or is a liar. I have a feeling this guy is out to keep the Brazilian Kush under wraps.

5. wrong, Brazil has shitty weed a large percent of the time

Hindu Kush, Afghan Kush, Purple Kush, OG Kush, but never in my life have i even heard the name Brazilian Kush

6. Nahhhh, I never said there couldn't be! This is my opinion based on the fact that Brazil is a Equatorial country and Kush varities are/were mountain strains that came from the Himalayas... It could be argued that they could breed through Hydro but, who would name such an obviously indica strain "Brazilian" when that inspires thoughts of Sativas and other varieties like haze. I would be more apt to belive a Brazlian Haze than a Kush. Sorry.

7. That doesn't mean there isn't one. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, it probably is just a name some dealer gave it though and not a real strain.

8. Hey, it could still be called brazillian kush if someone bread a sativa with a kush... I really don't think it's a real strain, but ya'never know.

9. Dude there is amazing weed in every country, but the weed I got in Brazil was so bricked It had the texture of marble, was crazy. I also find it a little weird that the Brazilians roll their joints with their napkins, you have seen the Brazilians do that right? To you GC members, their napkins are a different consistency then the ones you find in America.

10. ya i go to brazil every year their napkins is more of a plastic feelin

11. How do you roll weed up in a plastic napkin?

Could someone show me what their talking about?

12. the name is made up.

you roll it up in napkins like any joint you've ever rolled.

13. The napkin thing is just nasty.

14. Kush gets its name from an area in the middle east where the plants' original genetics came from, being that Brazil is nowhere near that, it only makes sense that there is no Brazillian kush.

15. Ethiopian Kush

16. You're right brazilian marijuana usually sucks (i live in rio). Weed here comes from paraguay in brick from most of the times. The most famous marijuana strain here is Manga Rosa, a very potent land race sativa. Goog non-brick weed can de found widely only in the northeast of brazil. 50g for about 30 USD !! Dont come to Rio thinking you'll find the best shit, cause good weed here is expensive cause it comes from europe and we have to pay the equivalent in euros..

17. As long as it's dank who cares about the name.

18. yeah name means nothing. all that matters is the taste/potency/ and indica/sativa ratio.

19. You're 100% right !! In brazil when we have good marijuana we just smoke and chill .. we dont if its a super chryptochronalike