Brazilian Girls? Are they really easy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JamaicanBacon, Dec 24, 2013.

1. So are brazilian girls as easy as everyone says they are and also what are some of your experiences with them?

Each girl is different, the 'easiness' of a girl is not decided by her race. It is decided by a range of other environmental and arguably biological factors.

I have many stories involving Brazilian girls, but they are too graphic too discuss here.    :wub:

3. what the fuck kinda question is that, get outta here with that

4. we had a little ahemahem with a brazilian friend of ours once....but i dont kiss and tell and im losing train of thought fast here....every woman is different, plain and simple.

5. where is my rape whistle..

6. brazilian girls need to invade america and teach these american girls how to workout 

7. Brazilian girls are fucking rockets, my sisters friend is so hot, I've always wanted to smash.On a side note, I've heard that if you go to Columbia it's really easy to pick up model looking girls just because a lot of them are poor and will get down with a foreigner no problem.

8. #8 Birdlives, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2013
    Are you acutally going to Brazil or are these girl(s) in question just patently average American girls who happen to have Brazilian ancestory and you just assuming that all Brazilain girls are the same based on your limited intellectual skills?

If it is the latter, then Brazil girls don't especially care for cornball white dudes, nor do most foreign girls from South America. Usually if you have enough disposable income to go to Brazil for recreational purposes, then you must be pretty well off, then a low class foreigner who doesn't give two real shits about you will feign interest to get a taste of financial freedom that most Americans take for granted.

If you think think all Brazilian girls are the same based on one or some who are most always the well off ones in their home countries because otherwise they wouldn't have the resources to immigrate to a developed Angolphone first world country and you summised that all Brazil femals are the same despite these likely circumstantces for some reason, then I can't really but to say don't oust yourself as an ignoranmous by trying to play off of perceived stereotypes that you may hold in order to have sex with them.

9. Im fuckin a brazilian bitch right now as i type this on gc!

10. Lol limited intellectual skills

so true

11. [quote name="Birdlives" post="19225913" timestamp="1387948961"]Are you acutally going to Brazil or are these girl(s) in question just patently average American girls who happen to have Brazilian ancestory and you just assuming that all Brazilain girls are the same based on your limited intellectual skills?If it is the latter, then Brazil girls don't especially care for cornball white dudes, nor do most foreign girls from South America. Usually if you have enough disposable income to go to Brazil for recreational purposes, then you must be pretty well off, then a low class foreigner who doesn't give two real shits about you will feign interest to get a taste of financial freedom that most Americans take for granted.If you think think all Brazilian girls are the same based on one or some who are most always the well off ones in their home countries because otherwise they wouldn't have the resources to immigrate to a developed Angolphone first world country and you summised that all Brazil femals are the same despite these likely circumstantces for some reason, then I can't really but to say don't oust yourself as an ignoranmous by trying to play off of perceived stereotypes that you may hold in order to have sex with them.[/quote] She's a exchange student from Sao Paulo. Sexiest girl I've ever seen. Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 Birdlives, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2013

I apologize for insinuating you might have limited intellectual skills, but between this thread and another one which is interchangable with yours expect it's a Puerto Rican chick, it baffles me that someone would come to a conclusion on one girl based on a stereotype they heard somewhere which may or may not be true.

I think in your case, this girl is probably part from the more affluent population of Brazil, and I say that because most foreign exchange students are childern of the higher classes who have the resources to fund foreign exchange opportunities, and if this girl speaks English, that requires resources not afforded to most proverty stricken Brazilians. My suspicions would be confirmed even more if she looked to a white person more so than a black person. Many Brazilians are mixed race, and many mixed with obvious African features, but many Brazilians would also past for a white person if you didn't know their names or the language they speak. As is the case in most countries, the people with more European ancestory/physical features hold more of the wealth.

So if I am right and she is a wealthy Brazilian girl of mainly European descent, who is traveling to a foreign country (USA?) to experience our culture/education, she probably has more self respect than to be impressed by the run of the mill American who isn't extremely wealthy or has a lot of status.

See, the problem is you identify her backround in regards to her socioeconomic status, you can make the same assumptions as stereotyping a girl based on her country of origin. We could say since she is wealthy and from a family with enough status to fund her foreign exchange, she could be like 'most' rich girls and be loose and sexually active because she has resources to party and might lash out at her upbringing by partying and sleeping with many partners. Or maybe her parents were very dedicated to her education and she doesn't party or have sex outside of a relationship due to that upbringing.

That is the problem with looking at these situations by just one aspect of a person based on stereotypes which may or may not be true. Keep it by a case by case basis. If someone is a walking stereotype, then it's probably wiser to make assumptions about them based on that, rather then assume someone is going to be/act a certain way because they happen to be from a certain group and that group has stereotypes.

In my experience, international students tend to hang around other international students, wheter they be from the same country or not.
    Because of the social and financial status of many of these students to be able to study in the United States, they would throw parties collectively and be very generous with their beer, marijuana, ect because that is what they are used to at home and they just want to have a good time in a new and excitiing place. It seems that the American girls* are more impressed, receptive to hooking up with the international students (usually the European ones more so than African, Middle Eastern, Asian) than the international girls were receptive to hooking up with born and breed American dudes*. (*I'm mainly talking about middle class white people here because that was the majority of the college I went too). Although I suspect many American dudes may have been intimadated to approach an international female.

Hopefully that gives you some insight, I'd say approach this by trying to get to know her as a person first, and blocking any preconceived stereotypes or expectations you have, because if she picks up on any of them, she might just label you as an ignorant, arrogant American.

13. [quote name="JamaicanBacon" post="19226684" timestamp="1387958387"]She's a exchange student from Sao Paulo. Sexiest girl I've ever seen. Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Wow, thanks that's a lot of imformationSent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Well, i live in brazil and all i can say is that you cannot say that all brazilian girls are easy.

Yes, of course there are some easy girls here, but they're not easy because they're brazilian. They're easy because they're easy, simple as that. There are easy girls everywhere in the world.

Also, just a quick advice from a fellow stoner: don't go for the easy girls... comes easy, goes easy 

15. Don't know about easy, but they are sexy as fuck!

LA BUNDA!

16. I once knew a girl from Brazil and she was not easy. She was even very complicated, and strict, almost perfectionist. And she liked to rule and dominate. I have a feeling most of Brazilian girls are like her. :cautious:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. How do you think about chinese girl?

18. Very Hawt! =)

19. Sorry mate there is no country where all women are interested in you.

• Like Like x 1