Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brass Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by X9O9, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Hi everybody. This is my first post on the Grasscity.com Forums. I am looking forward to making the most of my experience here. :)

So, I'm somewhat new to the world of getting high. The first time I smoked marijuana was 3 July 2009. I didn't know what to expect, so at first I was scared by the effects. But by the second time I got high, on 18 August 2009 I was already starting to get comforable with it. Since the first time I smoked marijuana a few months ago, I've smoked it a total of 66 times in my life, usually in roughly the same amount of weed each time. I haven't a scale to measure how much marijuana I smoke, but I am under the impression (after doing some math) that each time I smoke weed, I smoke anywhere from 0.125 to 0.15 grams. Am I a light-weight or something? I thought most people smoke one gram every time they get high.

Lmao, I just got high right now...

Anyways, so yeah. I wanna know if how much weed i smoke to get high is normal. als,o i want to know if i should clean my pipe, because i havent cleaned it at all.

Peace

2. yes, you are a lightweight...i smoke probably .25 grams of some 20% THC shit to get high and I only smoke like once or twice a week so my tolerance isnt that high.

since youre a newbie, im assuming the shit youre smoking isnt as highly concentrated as my shit, and im assuming its more around 10-15% at the most (however, the fact that youre a newbie doesnt mean that youre not smoking on some dank shit)

3. if it takes you less to get high, then more power to you dude. All smoking more does is raise your tolerance. I would recommend a multi bowl session in the future, but thats all up to you. About your pipe, i generally try to keep my glass pretty clean, so yes clean your pipe. Also i would consider getting a little cheap glass pipe, you'll find that it makes the smoke taste better, is actually healthier for you, and is easier to clean ( they look cooler too). Whatever you decide to do in the end is whatever is best for you, but i would seriously recommend to switch to glass, you'll find it all around better in every category except durability.