Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brass pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Draggy, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Thats nice, and it looks less like a penis than most other spoons (score!)

2. get yourself a glass piece. Metal gets way too hot imo and i dont like that metallic taste. You can usually get a nice small bowl/chillum for around 10-20.

3. Oh, good to hear this one is okay. :D The only problem is that I never used this kind of pipe and don't really know how to "operate" it. :p Where do you put the smoking material?

4. In... In the bowl. Then you put your thumb over the carb (hole on the side) and take it away whenever you want to get some air going through (and not cherry the entire bowl in one hit or get insanely harsh hits) this can be kinda tricky to get the hang of but that's basically it.

I'm sure there's plenty of youtube videos of people smoking from a glass pipe if you need some visual aid.

5. I can just see you with your friends " check it out bros I got us a brass bowl to smoke out of"

No thanks... We'll pass on that experience....

6. Ok, thanks, seems great. ;) I'm going to order one soon.

@jswanny47: Do you mean me and my friends? :p

7. Weed never reacts with metal.
    Melting points of pipe are very high.
    Everybody safe for now..

Cheers.