Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brass pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Draggy, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Once you go glass you'll never go back ;)

2. Yeah, I used a glass pipe once, but I thought the brass one is more comfortable... :p Do you mean a cheap 80p glass pipe?

3. Brass.....yea hot metal and horrible black stains..no thanks.

4. just find a nice glass one. glass is just the best way to smoke. but if you're broke you cant beat the price of those pipes. it would be a decent back up piece.

5. I would not get brass. Get glass.. not sure where you live but here in the states you can get a glass pipe at a gas station for $10.

6. Go for it! Just as smooth as glass despite the hype (maybe a little metal taste) and its unbreakable!

7. I bought a brass piece from here for my first. It was a teth one that broke down. Once I went glass a year later, I need turned back. Point of this story is go glass, bro.

8. Like everyone else said, you can get a small glass piece for next to nothing and that's definitely the way to go.

9. glass for grass. always

10. I personally prefer the taste of glass pipes versus any metal one. The only downside to glass is if you drop it wrong or drop it too high it will break. Metal pipes have that perk of not breaking very easily, and might even be a little stealthier than glass. If you really like that pipe, more power to ya :smoke: To each their own, right??? :D

11. [quote name='"Draggy"']It seems that a glass pipe is a better choice... :p Would a cheap one do its job? https://growbox.pl/admin/zdjecia/1821.jpg[/quote]

Lol at that chillum. Go to your lhs and spend 10 bucks on a bowl.

12. I don't want to spend much on it... But I guess there's no point in going for the one I posted. :p

13. Glass and brass both have places in the smoking world. Personally I think that if you get a metal pipe it HAS to be one you can take apart. Otherwise for the cost you might as well just get a glass one. Cheers.

14. Get glass bro

15. What cheap glass pipe would you guys recommend?

16. Somebody said you live in cali. If so, just go to a smoke shop and tell them your smoking needs. They should fit you with something nice.