Brand X - Russel Brand

Discussion in 'General' started by Senior PoopiePants, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Funny shit.

The guy grows on you. And he's rather intelligent.

He's unique. And as far as the show is concerned, I think the first few episodes were a little lame, but it got good towards the end.

Also - I saw episode 13 first, and then I saw the first few. I could swear he was high on you-know-what on the second.

But anyways, what do you all think of the show and him?

Oh yeah, this is what piqued my interest in the first place:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBA6qlHW8po]OFFICIAL Video: Russell Brand Interviews Westboro Baptist Church - YouTube[/ame]

^^^ Home run.

2. I only saw the episode where he has the westboro baptist church on and pisses them off. I loved it.

3. He's a manic depressive. That's why people assume he's on something a lot of the time. That and being a former heroin addict (a lot of other drugs too).

I agree he's very intelligent. He has a lot of confidence in the use of his language, something I admire strangely. He said how whenever he heard a word which he didn't understand, he made a point to look it up and understand what it was. Something I'd been doing for a few years prior to me even hearing him say it. Made me like him all the more.

4. Same here - I do that too!

5. I have a dictionary just for that.

Ill have to watch it my friend.