Brand Spanking New Computer

Discussion in 'General' started by EuropeanVW, Jun 25, 2004.

1. I got my graduation present from my parents today. A new Dell. I'm loving it. It's so convientent having a computer chilling in my room. Expect my post count to increase greatly.

2. Hell yeah!!!! I know you're loving it. Congrats again on graduating!!! :D

3. dell's a ripoff IMO, they appeal more to the mainstream family buyers because they are like #1

But I wouldn't complain if you got it as a gift, just in the future build your own if you can. Its not really that hard and you have alot of extra cash from the savings your going to get

Or you can get a good one from a quality small computer company like Vicious (not Dell, Compaq, etc...)

Enjoy the new comp man...

4. What are the specs on the system if you know them? Mine are in my sig.

5. Yeah, I'm not that into computers and it was a present from my parents so I'm not complaining.

Random, its got DVD and CD-RW drives. 80 GB hard drive. 2.2 Gigahertz Pentium 4 Processor. 512 MB RAM. I'm not sure about the rest, if there is any.

All I know is it works alot better than the old one, and I'm happy with that.

6. building computers owns all, my specs below :O

ASUS P4P800 Deluxe Mobo
    Intel P4 2.4 Overclocked @ 2.9
    Enermax 350x Powersupply (gotta upgrade this, really low)
    ATI RADEON 9600SE 128DDR
    768DDR PC-3200 RAM
    RAIDMAX silver case w/ window and 2 fans under

yes I have no life and yes I do play counterstrike, as im sure someone is going to ask one of the two at least.

7. Yeah, its basically an expensive jukebox and cell phone. All I use it for is listening to music and getting ahold of people.

8. Haha, I just bought a Dell tower and customized that shit. The stuff they have pre-assembled is icky!

9. Hey Luke whats your name on CoD? I love that game. Some great times have come from blazing and playing CoD. That games rules. COD> CS

10. No I dont know I got mine for christmas so I have the real cd. sorry :(
    <----just cleaned my bong and im baked off resin hits :)

11. Luke, try www.suprnova.org. They use Bit Torrent, and it can be pretty slow, but they got it all! Also, try downloading the game on mIRC. Download it at www.mirc.com, and look for files at www.ircspy.com. Good luck.

Also, congrats on the new PC VW. I love the feel of getting a nice new PC. Everything is clean, and working great. Treat that PC well so you wont have any furture problems.

:)