Brand of tobacco (when rolling a spliff)

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Kevster89, May 21, 2010.

1. Loads of people hate anything menthol in spliffs, but personally i love it.:smoke:

2. I don't really mind usually golden Virginia the green pouch not the yellow or Amber Leaf

3. china??? no sir it is not. 5mm julia krystals hooked zong. 12 inches. (not made by zong) icu - kool. I could honestly care less? it's not a zong. :wave:

4. Golden Virginia or Drum.

5. If you're planning on doing this often, you'd probably benefit from buying a pouch of rolling tobacco rather than tearing cigarettes open.

I like the orange/red Bali Shag.
    Golden Shag I think it's called. Very tasty stuff. The blue Bali Shag tastes like ass to me and so does Drum. American Spirit rolling tobacco is good but it's more expensive than Bali.

6. i roll spliffs on the daily, American Spirits Blue FTW. they are the best tasting and healthiest :p.

7. haha, i love that im finally on the bandwagon here

american spirits spliffs... mmmm. blue pack for sure, but i wish i could get the aged tobacco from their Perique blend. im sure that would be delicious.

and for anyone who doesnt know... spliffs are a time tested smoking medium in which the taste of marijuana blends smoothly with tobacco. granted, you have to like the taste of tobacco... but if youre using really nice stuff, even non-smokers will be impressed by the taste (EVEN IF YOURE USING SHITTY WEED!)

i rolled a whole pack of mids spliffs with cigarette flters, cut in half, with holes in the middle for the THC to pass a little better. i know the filter is something people would disagree with, but i love the look and feel of a nice filter tip.

8. amen.

and to your question... are you asking like for packs of cigarettes or loose tobacco?

for cigarettes, its usually listed at marlboro, winston, camel, and parliaments/pallmalls

for loose... thats harder... maybe bugler, tops, bali shag, drum or american spirits

9. yeah over here the most common ciggarettes are malboro , lambert and butler , embasy , benson and hedges (silver)
    or tobacco , cutters choice , amber leaf , drum , golden vagina ( virgina )

10. Benson and Hedges is my favorite cigarette company by far, and when I sometimes do roll a spliff I break one or two of those open.

11. Being a normal tobacco smoker, D&R tobacco has to be my favorite! D&R tobaccos are now marketed under pipe tobacco, but still smokes perfectly fine as a rollie. The reason being that pipe tobacco doesn't get taxed as much as cigarette tobacco. Crazy huh?
    Where I live (Oahu), I pay roughly $15 for a 3.5oz. tub.

I find that three sails from d&r in a "shag" cut gives the best burn when used in a spliff. Now go run down to the tobacco store and try it!

12. I usually just tear open a marlboro menthol and use that. im trying to cut out baccy, spliffs are a great substitute to a whole cig.

if someone slapped me for smoking a spliff id stomp em good and rape em to fully establish my dominance. :smoke:

13. Bugler, always. But it's pretty much all that's available and I'm aware it kind of sucks. If I have extra money (And I don't want to spend more on something else like weed) I will get the yellow/gold pouch.

14. I quitelike buying a nice 50gpack of golden virginnia, i think it tastes the best and is nice and slow burning =]

Also Amber leaf ( thelil packet with free skins) is a really nice one aswel