Brand New Zong 13"

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by StonedTrickstah, May 30, 2010.

1. Sup guys, I went to my local headshop and get a brand new zong, I am a fucking shitty haggler, paid sticker price for it. 90 Bucks outta my pocket. No tax though, but whatever. Here's some pics tell me what you guys think, too bad I have no bud to test this bad boy.

[​IMG]
    Zong with my first bong

[​IMG]
    Zong where you can see the two kinks.

2. steppin your game up :p sick bong man take a milk shot, i wanna see yellow smoke all the way up :devious:

3. Hell yeah man, I was needin somethin better to hit out of, my 1st zong hit's for you partner. I'll post as soon as I get some bud.

4. Woot! Milk shot's ftw.!

5. thanks man, you got a name for it?

6. I'm thinkin of namin it sune-ku, which is Japanese for "snake" I think it's suitable, I've seen zong hits, and the smoke creeps up like a snake.

7. legit name

8. i hit a 5 footer zong once and passed the fuck OUT after. they are definitely dome rockers

9. Thanks bro.

Holy shit. 5 Foot. Didn't even know they're that tall. Makes me feel short. xD

10. Man do I ever like a good zong, but I'd rather have the little mini one. Easier to hide:)

Good pickup, doesn't sound like you overpaid though.

Stay Highhh:smoking:

11. i don't know if it was a zong brand zong but it was kinked up like that and i had to stand up to hit it. i remember hitting it sitting down and then waking up...

12. Well, I already had my 1st bong, which is pretty damn small. 6 1/2 inches. It was 90 bucks sticker price, and I had a $100 on me, I wish I coulda gotten at 80 so I could've got a gram. Seller was too stubbron though.

Haha, that shit knocked you on your ass!

13. god yes :devious: thats pretty cool it comes with a necklace, a gay friend of mine rocks the hell out of that always

14. If it came with the dog tag. It must be brand name. Good news, I JUST received 30 dollars to go with my with my 10. I'mma go get my bud and test out my zong!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

15. im in love with it

16. different times and people. don't forget the milk shot! YELLOW! :p