Brand new track!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by GreenTechnology, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Waddup gc:wave:MY Brand new track, a lil mac miller remix for yall..Check it and Give me some feedback thanks ! Peace&Love

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7shpypXlL0"]Nikes On My Feet : Haz-Mat - YouTube[/ame]

2. I was smoking to this and it turned out to actually be pretty good, props man.

3. Great Thing is Your 17 and you actually have a flow to work with.....(Sigh) what i would give to be 17 with my flow.....BUT....Anyway I thought it was good.....My thing is when I first started spitting was making the words come together like It was fluent....No Forced pauses....Like when you say "Fill..the Cup.... up like a canteen"....it sounded like you couldnt find a way to make it ride....And defiantly if you get it down at the age your at WORDPLAY......It is essential learn it now so you dont run into it later.....Right now its all about makin ass rhym with grass.....I do it sometimes and I feel like im being lazy with my words when I hear it.....You got Potential. (My Opinion)

4. Word man Thanks i appreciate the feedback

5. pretty much what MLBS said, flow is there but really isn't consistent. try different paced beats to help your flow grow...once you start being able to spit faster or slower the rest begins to fall into place