Brand New To Hydropnics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jblaisejr, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Hey Guys I just started my second grow with an EBB set up with some auto flowering seeds. I got them germinated and I placed them in the rock wool cubes under a 600 watt light and they started to grow for a few days but now none are growing and the only one that started to make leaves is turning yellow and staying the same height. If anyone knows what's going on and can offer advice I'd really appreciate it.

2. How often are you flooding the tray? Right before you do flood the tray is the medium dry damp or still wet? I'd say it is a water schedule problem either drying out too much or staying too wet. Are the plants wilting as well? What nutes are you feeding them with and at what strength and what is your PH set at?

3. How far are they from the 600? They should be at least 2 feet to start.

4. 600w is a LOT to use on a seedling, and if you do, make sure you're plenty far away so as not to burn them. Make sure to keep the rockwool damp, I wouldn't even bother with the ebb/flow until they have roots hanging out of the bottom of the rockwool, I just hand water them to keep the cubes moist while they're seedlings.