Brand new to growing....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mainegrower84, Jul 11, 2017.

1. IMG_1091.JPG IMG_1092.JPG IMG_1095.JPG IMG_1097.JPG IMG_1098.JPG IMG_1099.JPG IMG_1100.JPG IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1091.JPG Hey everyone. Thanks for checking my thread. I just started my first grow and I'm 99% sure I have been overwatering the seedlings. They look much better no that I have backed off but some have yellow on the leaves and I was wondering why? Most of them are just shit bag seeds that I'm experimenting with but I also threw a northern lights cross in. Sorry for the long post but I just wanna give as much info as possible... so it's a 3x3 tent and currently have a 300 watt full spectrum led 30 inches above them( they were sprouted with a 19 watt led strip and just changed to the 300) they sprouted 5 days ago. Since putting the new light in the temps have been around 80( with a fan blowing) and I can't seem to get it any lower.but I am putting up some pics just to see what everyone thinks as far as if they are ok after overwatering them so young. The only one I care about is the northern lights cross labeled LDP1. Just looking for constructive criticism so be as harsh as you want lol. Thanks!

2. I should also point out that some of the bag seeds are pretty stretched I think and that's why I put the bigger light in. I also have a second 300 watt led that I'm going to daisy chain when the plants get big enough. Any thoughts on when I should do that? I know it wont be for a couple weeks at least. And I plan on thinning the heard down to 2 or 3 of the better females once I can sex them. Thanks again

3. 2 300w leds will not grow all those

• Like Like x 1
  4. They are leggy you need more light

• Like Like x 1
  5. About a plant per "300w" panel is what I'd suggest.

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Some of those look better than others, but yeah don't water untill they're ready for it. At least you figured it out before they died lol. What kind of soil are you using? Make sure to pH your water... check out growweedeasy.com it's a beginners paradise. I spent numerous hours on that site when I started. Read everything 5 tones

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Thanks for the replies. Im just using an organic miracle grow soil and I do ph the water. They grew real fast when I had the smaller light over them but seem to have slowed since using the 300.