Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brand new SG 8-arm tree perc 18" beaker + SG a/c + Toro slide

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oracle, Aug 5, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just got this thanks a lot Tahoe Kush this is my first perc bong its amazing although the beaker is a little hard to clear next time ill get a tube but this beaker is flawless i love it!!!!!!!!!!!

2. That thing is beastly! :hello:

Wow. Incredible purchase, my friend. +rep

3. very fuckin sick! +rep

4. Very very nice. May I ask how much? I wanna make a trip up to TahoeKush but I wanna get an idea on their pricing first.

5. Looks great mang. I've heard great things about Tahoe Kush, can't wait to get down there myself sometime.

6. nice.

love the ice pinch slides

7. Nice tube and A/C. I hear that new Toro ice pinch style slide is the shit too.

8. That is fucking mind blowing!
    Beautiful!
    You should definitely get a milk shot on that bitch!

9. Beautiful bong.

10. awsome.

11. That things pretty damn ill..nice purchase. milk it!

12. i bet you tire yourself hitting that thing

13. wow so pretty im jealous of that!

14. milkshot!?!?

15. lovely pipe, SG is a pimpmaster. As for you having trouble cleearing the beaker, are you coming from a straight tube roor? Ive been hitting only beakers for years now, its really the only good bong shape.

I have a question though, whats the extra connection to the far right in the first pic???

Oh yeah and rep. Mind if I ask how much this beast was?

16. Milk it with pics!

17. i am DIGGING that ashcatcher man. fucking legit piece.

18. Beautiful. But man you cant just post a pic of that bong and not show a milk shot;)

19. Milk shot please!

That is an amazing piece. Lotsa drag? Have fun!

20. that tube is straight up class n glass