Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Brand New Member/Smoker] My first Buy!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vakylir, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Hey guys!

I am brand new to this forum, and a fairly new smoker. And what better way to say hello than by posting a pick of my very first pick up!?

About an 1/8th (maybe?) of Jack the Ripper. I'm not really sure if it actually is Jack, that's just what I was told. But I like it so far :)

-Vak

Attached Files:

2. It looks all right, give it a try and tell us what you think.

3. Better quality pic?

Edit: Welcome to the City!

4. Thanks!

And if I could get a better quality picture I would, but all I have available to me is the phone on my camera :<

5. Think ya could pull off a decent close-up at least? It doesn't look bad, but it is hard to truly tell the quality with out some definition. Welcome to the city and the green :p